Websites For The Coup Rally Organizers Have Quietly Been Erased From The Web | Talking Points Memo

The groups that organized Wednesday’s “March to Save America” — the “Stop the Steal” demonstration that turned into an attack on the nation’s legislature — are quietly disappearing from the internet.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1353508

Nothing’s ever really gone from the internet. I love how they are ducking and turning tail now. “I didn’t go in” “it was a metaphor” “I got caught up in the moment” as if any of that will save them. (It better not!)

26 Likes

The last name Kremer is appearing on a lot of these pages. I am very familiar with Amy Kremer who is one of the tea party loons

12 Likes

Only took how many deaths to have this happen?

3 Likes

We won’t miss them

All of the people who have been egging on the rubes about revolution and their stolen futures deserve to be called out and held responsible. A lot of them are just doing this to suck up money that they can use however they want…that includes Republicans in Congress as well as Trump. It would be a sick joke, if it wasn’t the cause of the invasion of the Capitol and the death of a police officer who was beaten to death.

They are trying to scurry away now, in the hopes that they can reappear later after everyone has forgotten about their involvement in sedition. We can’t let them get away with it, all of them should be held accountable and shoved aside from any involvement in our public conversation again.

20 Likes

I’m sure that a nerdy little 9 year old can find them…so, it won’t be too difficult for the Gov-ment.

5 Likes

So much for targeted monitoring of right wing websites by Soros and company.

How is it that these were missed by legit cyber security groups? Or were they seen and ignored?

3 Likes

So, it was Amy Kremer who organized this march…hope she goes to jail.

7 Likes

Rush and Alex, don’t forget them. Oh and Tucker and Hannity.

18 Likes

And Rudy and Peter Navarro.

20 Likes

The rats always run to the dark when the lights are turned on. They are right behind the cockroaches.

15 Likes

Ruh roh. The personal injury lawyers and the DOJ attorneys be comin’ for 'em now, mostly to “remind” them that the internet never forgets. Sad.

16 Likes

The capture and arrest of suspects continues!

7 Likes

Some day my hope is that we discover whether, or to what degree, the incitement for this event was tied to the KGB.

This entire affair certainly serves Putin’s interests and agenda, even if the prime actors on the ground are home grown.

14 Likes

strongly suspect that a whole bunch of folks are gonna learn ETTD

sucks to be them

amazing that foresight can be so poor as to not recognize who tRUmp was even in 2015, blows my mind, stoopid or cynical/blind ambition only things I can come up with as primary traits of those who got conned

5 Likes

Thy name is the WayBackMachine!

TrumpMarch.com
WildProtest.com

17 Likes

I didn’t think my eggs would get broken, said the people who voted for the Make America a Giant Omelette party.

Proud Boys

5 Likes

I want to know who paid for it. While the (dis)organization of the event may’ve been spread out among many groups and social platforms, somebody(s) footed the bill for this insurrection.

What’s that rule … “Always follow the money.”

22 Likes

If it has been posted, sorry for the repeat.

Any mention of or reference to Trump has been excised from Sean Hannity's ads pic.twitter.com/UHeZHdtS1Y

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) January 8, 2021
`
17 Likes