We’re Not Partisan Hacks! Justice Barrett Insists At McConnell Celebration

I seem to recall a tidbit that 80% of the patients who went on ventilator died. That was some time ago, perhaps in the midst of the first wave.

1 Like

Well that’s honesty for ya.

3 Likes

Those would be maenads, and yes, they want a piece of you. Many pieces, actually. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The truth of that can be attested to by many a B-average college grad looking for a job.

1 Like

Hang around TPM and ya learn stuff

1 Like

YAY!!! I wish you, and your digits, well. I can give you many finger piano practices if you are interested Next, your cough issue!
:hugs: :hugs: :pray:

1 Like

Heh, the cough was a joke. (hack…as in political)

1 Like

Oh. I can’t you how happy your bad joke has made me! :joy: :joy: I am such a worry wart. :pensive:

2 Likes

When I was growing up in Wisconsin (born there in the 1950s,) people used to say that they had to “warsh” their “hairs.” And girls would tell me that were going to get their “hairs” cut.

But, really, I now live in Washington, the state. I am constantly confused by people talking about things in “Washington.” I immediately assume they are referring to the “state,” where I live. 35 years ago I lived and worked in D.C. during my grad school days. It is not “Washington.” Please call it something else – District of Columbia, Potomac, New Columbia. Pandastan, anything else. Sorry, It is a peeve of mine.

But, PLEEEZE, make it a state!

2 Likes

They are a bunch of RC religious hacks.

It’s more like: I’m a partisan hack and I do not have to hide it anymore. I have a sweet lifetime gig, so KMSA.

4 Likes

She meant: “is not composed of…”

1 Like

It just looks like one, and acts like one.

I remember something about a duck…

Tomato, tomatoe

She’s nervous and she should be right now.

Though we should follow the canucks example, US justices and judges serve for life and it’s killing her that a job that she possibly wanted since elementary school, is now making her wish that she had set her sights higher; like being a cafeteria worker.

3 Likes

She and the other 3 members of her bloc are just such drips.

1 Like

They’re not hacks. It takes skill to hack something and not be suspected of hacking. Barrett and her crew are partisan plants. These partisan plants are as transparent as glass.

1 Like

Supreme Court, Jester?

The premonitions have started, she is seeing what aiding and abetting Trump and McConnell has done to her judicial reputation. Sadly she thinks public denial will make them stop.

1 Like

Now there they really do have momentum that I wish they didn’t have.

I did have some surgery yesterday tho. Trigger finger (ring finger on my right hand). So it will be a few days to get back normal usage of this mitt. 7-10 to get the stitches out.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available