‘We Are Not A Match’: Alleged Capitol Insurrectionist Turned In By Person On Dating App

A man who allegedly participated in the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 was turned in to the feds by a person he was chatting with on a dating app known as Bumble — where he had openly bragged to the person about participating in the Capitol insurrection.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1371105
2 Likes

World, know this: If you are into insurrection, I am not into you. Period.

40 Likes

Wow…caught using a dating app.

It’s just so surprising that this guy isn’t already in a long-term, mutually fulfilling relationship with someone.

51 Likes

Not into insurrection, or not into that Insurrection?

Can certainly see a world where many of us would have ended up in the streets, had the Supremes decided to step in and throw the election in PA and elsewhere…

31 Likes

16 Likes

“When you said ‘uprising’ I thought you meant something else.”

38 Likes

Crime costs.

3 Likes

Ah, Carmel, NY, my hometown. It’s a fucking dump.

8 Likes

Halperin’s thread is under a different headline…

13 Likes

Yeah, nothing reassures a women chatting with some clown like his admission to a propensity towards violent acts against the government.

Free advice for this dude: Life, you are doing it wrong.

37 Likes

25 Likes

“I’m a match, she’s kerosene. You know she’s gonna burn down everything…”

So sad, it’s funny!

5 Likes

And all this time I thought that liking pina coladas and getting caught in the rain was the deal breaker.

27 Likes

Are there any smart ones involved in this, or are we only catching the dumb ones?

46 Likes

It seems that stupid, self-serving, criminal behavior is common to this group:

From January 24th, 2016: Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally here.

21 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I’m surprised it got as far as it did. Every word out of this guy is just intensely annoying. He’s a self-regarding lout and moron.

31 Likes

He’s from Carmel, NY an exurb which is 55 miles north from NYC. Over the past 60 odd years it’s been inhabited by folks who left the downstate cities. It has its share of MAGA cult members.
I posted this on the other thread but it’s obviously more fitting here.
What was his Bumble profile like?
Single White MAGA man looking for a MAGA fan female. Open minded because I hold up a Blacks for Trump sign at rallies. Has a full set of teeth because of ACA subsidies. Must also have good teeth and prove that they are not trans.

6 Likes

A nod’s as good as a wink…

4 Likes

Girls say no to boys who say yes (to Trump)…

14 Likes