WATCH: Trump Pays Respects To Ginsburg Amid Chants Of ‘Vote Him Out’ | Talking Points Memo

All I heard we the chants of real Patriots who actually love America.

I would have loved to see his face under that mask.

3 Likes

In my country they throw shoes at them

3 Likes

And they would magically appear at the top of the stairs, while the riff raff could not get near… clearing of the photo op, in slow motion

2 Likes

Made his bone spurs hurt.

1 Like

Too bad it’s black and white. You can’t admire the pink of her pussy hat.

1 Like

I think the term was
tricoteneuses
if I remember it correctly.

1 Like

Especially given how he’s disrespecting her so completely. If he were human he wouldn’t even be talking about replacing her seat for at least a week, but him and McConnell were out there that very day plotting to replace her with some horrendous un-American activist conservative, hey is Phyllis Schlafley still alive, she’d make a fine Justice!

2 Likes

What public appearances? You can probably count on one hand or two the total number of times he has appeared close enough to an uncontrolled crowd to hear them.

I’m serious about that. I was in one relatively early on and have been keeping a watch ever since.

4 Likes

I believe you have answered your own question.

Maybe a coequal branch required it and refused to defer?

1 Like

The someone was probably that wunderkind, Jared. He gives the best advice. Either that or Trump just went to gloat.

Curare darts would be nice. Worked for Tarzan.

1 Like

You just know he wanted to call out the national guard and military on these mourners. Wonder who talked him out of it?

1 Like

Although one of her professors at Cornell was Nabokov and she said he taught her how to write clearly.

1 Like

Her dissents are a treasure to read; piercing and elegant at once.

1 Like

Got me to look it up.

“Pays respects” to Ginsburg? Shame on you for this inaccurate description. He showed up at her casket. It was a cynical photo op. Nothing more. In his heart he was spitting on her casket the whole time. Please do not mock the process by describing it as “paying his respects”.

1 Like

November 4, 2020
Tote him out !

I’m pretty sure he didn’t want to be there, he knew it would be full of people who didn’t like him, but his staff convinced him it would look worse if he didn’t pretend to make the effort. They’ve had to force him into trying to pretend to be a president more and more lately, he’s much happier with his people in a crowded room with no masks.

1 Like

That was true where I live with one old man in an old white car who never signaled but always turned at the same place (his drive) and everyone here knew where he lived.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available