WATCH LIVE: Trump Speaks On Census Citizenship Question At 5PM ET | Talking Points Memo

President Trump is scheduled to address his administration’s effort to put a citizenship question on the census at 5 p.m. ET Thursday at the White House.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1234823

he’s late
guess there having a pep rally
all 4 of them

5 Likes

Executive order to round up immigrants?

“See what you made me do?”

11 Likes

Yup.

2 Likes

WATCH LIVE: Trump Speaks On Census Citizenship Question At 5PM ET

Hard pass. I have some linoleum to eat.

22 Likes

What?!? Not Elmer’s Glue?

4 Likes

Make America Late Again! TM

24 Likes

I know, I know. But I ate all of that the last time…

5 Likes

You need to stock up. Maybe Costco has a giant vat of it.

3 Likes

Chewing some Asbestos myself…

7 Likes

Do Giant Sticks count?

34%20PM

4 Likes

Probably healthier.

4 Likes

A reasonable alternative

2 Likes

#MALA

Nice.

3 Likes

#hessopunctual

8 Likes

made%20it%20thru%20wk%20w-out%20slapping

So no…can’t do it. Just can’t.

Bozo the Clown is about to speak and the country realizes yet again we’re all at the circus, minus the cotton candy.

Only question I have is how many families with children born here as citizens will he rip from their immigrant parents for deportation this weekend with his ICE Gestapo orders? Makes me sick to think this is what this country has come to. And as soon as he says Obama did it too, I expect not one fucking reporter to stand up to him and tell him that’s a lie, and to quit saying it to the American people because its just not true. Doing it later won’t mean a thing to most people watching him get away with it either. So no. Won’t watch.

7 Likes

239 pounds of stable genius is talking shit on my phone right now.

10 Likes

More like his handlers are trying to prevent him from claiming he will do something he can’t do.

I figure the delay is because he doesn’t want to have to back down especially after having promised his base something fun on Twitter this morning.

9 Likes

My window is open and someone next door is using a chain saw to clear brush. It’s an appropriate counterpoint to whatever he’s going to say.

10 Likes

Quick, hang up.

13 Likes