WATCH LIVE: Trump Announces Supreme Court Pick At 5 PM ET

He says he looked and he studied her qualifications. Uh-huh, you’re famous for that, sport.

He has a huge mark over his right eye. From a fall?

46%20PM

5 Likes

One of the towns affected is home to the disgraced outgoing speaker of the Texas House. Too bad he already decided not to run for re-election-- he could now claim his little scandal was just the result of the brain-eating amoeba and he’s all better after much prayer and appropriate medical treatment.

2 Likes

RonPaulRonPaulRonPaul

3 Likes

He went extra orange for this solemn occasion. And apparently took the X-Tra Strength Adderall.

3 Likes

I have a 70 yr old cousin who is really into the charismatic Catholic stuff. He would not attend the weddings of nieces and nephews because his priest told him they were living in sin. Seriously -this particular cousin is a never married white male but was once a hippie. Go figure.

3 Likes

Amy Coney Barrett has the most annoying voice since Kathy Griffin.

2 Likes

Like somebody drilling metal. Yeesh.

3 Likes

Is it a mark or a bump? If it’s a bump could it be the brain eating amoebas trying to get out because there is no brain in there to eat?

4 Likes

It could well be a bump but I’m not sure.

did anyone hear her say “poig-nant”?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll say this for her, she seems to remember the names of everyone in her family without struggling. Not everyone on that dais can say that.

6 Likes

Now a discussion of who’s the better cook in the family. She likes her husband! Nothing about obedience yet.

3 Likes

This. Republicans continue to rail about attacks on her religion. I have heard none.

The people pretending that there is some assault on Catholicism know they are full of shit. They just want to discuss anything but the fact that Barrett will strike down the ACA and rip healthcare away from millions of people during a pandemic. https://t.co/B7eHbzRR5m

— Tommy Vietor (@TVietor08) September 26, 2020
6 Likes

I think it’s a bump that has always been there, it’s just getting more pronounced — make-up, age, etc…

1 Like

Tacky, tacky, tacky.

“I am about to gut your rights but I want you to like me anyway. Please realize I realize I am a Mom just like you.”

Anybody believe her claims of impartiality?

3 Likes

She’s talkin’ up her feminist cred there. Good lord that is transparently bad.

3 Likes

Another superspreader event. It would be a shame if one of those kids gave Our Favorite President say, the flu.

4 Likes

I wonder if Trump will favor us with a few more words.

Nope. Stand there like dopes for the photo op and that’s that.

Sure just like we all believed it when Kayleigh Mcnazi said first thing: I will never lie to you.

3 Likes

Someone should ask how old is her youngest, and how has it been being celibate?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available