WATCH: Courtroom Blow Up From WI Election ‘Investigator’

I think this is also a tactic. Behave obscenely and if the judge takes offense or tries to bring them in line, it is proof that the judge is biased and must be replaced.

6 Likes

Michael Gableman, a former state Supreme Court justice

And therefore someone who really should know better.

5 Likes

They like the law to be whatever they order.

10 Likes

Is he doing that in front of a judge? If so, how’s the judge taking it?

3 Likes

They’ve gone from whining about political correctness stifling their style to outright anger, disdain, obstruction, threats, and oftentimes racist and sexist comments to demean others. They feel entitled to
say what they want, when they want, and how they want but oh, how mean you are if you call them out for it.

3 Likes

These people are rage addicts. He clearly cannot control his emotions. Not even in his own best interests.

2 Likes

Generally, pigs don’t live long enough to develop dementia. This one is truly a freak of nature.

2 Likes

In Wisconsin, it’s an elected position. Per Wikipedia:

“Gableman’s election in 2008 was seen as part of a trend of outside big-money interests becoming a major factor in state judiciary elections. The race featured a number of false, negative advertisements, using racial undertones against Butler, who was the first African American Justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.”

No surprises there.

5 Likes

Gableman has been a spectacle from the beginning of his Trumpist efforts. There is something eerie in the way that these evil efforts transform guys like Gableman from hacks into drooling beasts.

1 Like

Not so much. This Guy alledged rapist and confirmed drunk is presently a sitting member of the Supreme Court.

A pervasive myth in the US is that elevation to a judgeship imbues the candidate with the wisdom of Solomon. It does not.

5 Likes

Where do you think he got his over inflated sense of self importance?

1 Like

I bet if you pricked this goof with a pin, he’d pop like a big red balloon.

As an attorney and as a litigator who is frequently in court, to me this conduct is eye poppingly reckless. The Judge by forwarding this complaint to the Wisconsin bar, I am sure that Gableman’s license to practice law will be jeopardy as it should be. Gableman must have a horrid judge and is a horrid entitled human.

3 Likes

I spent multiple summers in northern Wisconsin during the 1960’s and was struck by how many died-in-the-wool Nazis lived there. Often the rest of their family was more reasonable but these guy’s constant use of the n-word, demeaning and antisemitic remarks stuck with me and even at that young age I knew was clearly threatening and violent in its intent. Literally the whole region was white-as-wonder-bread so I wasn’t really sure where this hatred came from. Thanks to Trump now I know.
This Gableman goon’s conduct is no surprise what-so-ever to me anymore than Ron Johnson’s inexhaustible and bottomless moral bankruptcy. Watch this state as it nullifies the US Constitution over the next six years.

5 Likes

Soooo true!

Commander of Cheese https://youtu.be/XFZU1XLwZGg :cheese:

It just feels good to release the Id, simple as that. Free of consequences. That’s what they see in trump and try to emulate

It’s been a while since I’ve added any Trumpy lawyers to my list for sanctions/disbarment, but I’ve got three new ones today: Gableman, Chesebro and Klukowski. The list seems to be infinitely expandable. Or perhaps I should say, metastatic.

2 Likes

It’s a clear pattern. Common to lots of arrested development bullies. Bluster and attempted intimidation give them a false sense of strength and superiority. And too often it works, but only until they get called on it. Then the emptiness, moral ethical and intellectual, comes shining through.

Oh, I suspect he was raised to believe that he was the most superior, most intelligent, and most utterly “moral” man in the world, and the rest of us should just do what he says.
It is a combination of fundementalist religion that makes morons think “god” speaks to them ( and funnily enough always agrees with them) and that they are therefore entitled to dictate behavior and thought to the rest of us peons.

1 Like