Washington NFL Team Dropping ‘Redskins’ Name And Logo Immediately | Talking Points Memo

“Come out and Pla-ay”

2 Likes

No, change it to the Washington Angry White Men.

1 Like
1 Like

Let’s remember that DC is a city made up of people who live and work and send their kids to school and pay rent and so on. The bastards in DC come here from other places–North Carolina, Texas, Ohio, etc…–in search of power. There are a lot of good people in DC who have nothing to do with politics and they deserve a team with an honorable name.

1 Like

The Washington Deep State

2 Likes

The Washington team will soon be announcing their new partnership with corporate sponsor Nabisco and will now be called the Saltine Crackers.

3 Likes

That was tongue in cheek. Not a serious suggestion.

1 Like

The Washington

…Lobbyists

…Federal (Express)

…Bougies

…Continental (Airline)s

…Deplorables

The Whashington Whigs?

1 Like

The D.C. Cabs?

3 Likes

No American professional sports team is named after are best friends.
Hence I recommend “The Washington Dogs”.

Nice, their mascot could be a guy in an Appomattox court house costume

We have a winner

1 Like

As the runner up national bird and in the same division as the Eagles, I nominate the Washington Turkeys to honor our politicians as well.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

As someone who doesn’t give a shit at all (most recent Dirty Santa moment, wife’s coworker opens what turns out to be a Trailblazers sweatshirt, looks at it quizzically for a few seconds and says, “Oh! Sports!”)…which dire situation are you referring to? The Scylla and Charybdis of empty seats caused by COVID vs. COVID jeopardizing their moneymakers, or something else?

So are they now the Washington Unnameds, or the Washington Your-Company-Name-Here’s?

1 Like

suggestions:

Concussed and Forgotten
Stadium Scammers
The Washington Walkbacks

good one

This will be the best post in the nation on the subject.

(crow makes chef’s kiss gesture with wing)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available