War In Europe: Scope Of Russian Invasion Emerges At Daylight | Talking Points Memo

Wouldn’t the prevailing winds take it towards Russia?

3 Likes

Well they do love their winters in Russia…

2 Likes

It is not partisan to point out that it's profoundly disturbing that the former President of the United States was calling Putin a genius on the eve of the largest invasion in Europe since World War II. It's a fact. This isn't normal but we have become numbed to it.

— Ben Rhodes (@brhodes) February 24, 2022
25 Likes

And this:

18 Likes

It’s like the old Dylan song:

How many nukes must a man possess
Before they can call him a man?
How many warheads must a man order launched
Before he can piss with the big boys?
The fallout my friend is blowing in the wind
The fallout is blowing in the wind

3 Likes

Advisor to Ukrainian interior ministry says Russian forces entered Chernobyl and that fighting there destroyed a nuclear waste storage facility.

— Richard Engel (@RichardEngel) February 24, 2022
14 Likes

Yep, w/ a side order of Saburu Kurursu. :thinking: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :mask:

With more of the same.

1 Like

I haven’t looked at prevailing winds, but I remember from the original disaster that the West learned about it from isotopes detected in European countries. The Soviets had to acknowledge it then, because there was no hiding it at that point.

9 Likes

Dumber than their orange leader. Go figure.

11 Likes

It’s a crying shame Biden didn’t stop him, huh?

The winds of war blow east, my friend Vlad, and carry with them nuclear death.

3 Likes

Aw, ain’t that a shame. Good riddance you imbeciles.

6 Likes

Looks solid enough to ruin one of those things.

6 Likes

Yeah we got a little convoy
Retreating out of sight
Yeah we had a little convoy
It’s now gone and good night…

3 Likes

I don’t know. I don’t think Biden is weak and feckless. Obama was often feckless - and his thorough mishandling of Syria gave Putin quite a signal.

Recall it was two years ago Bernie was poised to win the nomination, with his $210 million campaign fund versus Biden’s >$10 million - before the greatest collapse and the greatest turnaround in the history of the Democratic party.

But inflation may be our undoing; that and the stupid wokeness of the left, “Defund the police!” (how is that going?) and all the rest of their stupid culture war performative virtue-signaling mass narcissism.

2 Likes

You know a car is beautiful if it can pull of even THAT color.

7 Likes

Chernobyl is a partially abandoned city in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, situated in the Vyshhorod Raion of northern Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine .

18 Likes

Oh just stop already with the chicken little bullshit. It’s offensive, idiotic and so boring.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, Vlad was quaking in his $400 Italian shoes with lifts.

2 Likes