Bwwwwaaaaahahaha & heh, heh - Wolfowitz proved that a highly educated guy could be such a highly arrogant idiot.
Not likely. Before 9/11, nothing Al Qaeda had done against the United States was outside the scope of previous terrorist attacks, none of which had prompted the U.S. to invade and occupy any foreign countries. The scope of 9/11, and particularly the fact that it occurred inside the U.S., changed our posture immediately (though Bush still fucked everything up in every dumb way imaginable).
Tucker Carlson reminds me that even though I stepped in dog shit Saturday wearing flip-flops, there are far worse things, like looking at his fucking face and hearing his fucking words.
“w”, we watched in sadness as you and cheney lied us into this war, with assists from rumsfeld, wolfowitz, feith, and many more. We watched in sadness as you raided our coffers for the sake of haliburton and blackwater, who received billions of our taxpayer dollars to effectively lose the Iraq war in multiple ways. We watch in sadness that you paint freely outside of prison walls. (uncapitalized names intentional).
It’s too bad that Donald Rumsfeld didn’t live long enough to see how we were greeted.
40 Friedman Units isn’t enough, so we’ll have to go for 41.
Maybe I am late to drawing this correlation (my adjusted equation below). I know many of us have questioned why Rs would vote against their interest all these years. And then up the ante even more, recently, to unprecedented levels of destructiveness.
I used to postulate that they were willing to harm themselves as long as they perceived it was harming The Others more. If that is true, it seems their predicament and the calculus has shifted to now being a willingness to harm themselves at a worse exchange rate. That is to say we have entered perhaps their Kamikaze stage.
This is like a Brady kid lamenting the fact that Alice couldn’t glue the vase together they broke by playing ball in the house.
The hats?
Deep sadness? Maybe with a dash of a sense of horrible helplessness??
Good, W, now you know how I felt about your awful, terrible war in Iraq. Just because the former guy was worse doesn’t mean W’s wasn’t also a really, really bad President.
I’m sure Condi will be teaching a seminar on it.
I’ll throw in a Seb Gorka for your consideration.
Can we bury that Miller tweet. It is getting way too much lift out there for someone who faux flocks his scalp.
Ah, got it – the Taliban completed their coup.
Hosted at the Hoover Institution. With guest appearance by VD Hanson.
Remember that time Condi referred to “W” as her husband at a press conference? I bet their memories of each other don’t involve sadness.
John Yoo continues to be a tenured member of the faculty at UC Berkeley Law School because “academic freedom” includes actual torture.
Clearly the rivalry between Stanford and Berkeley extends beyond academics and athletics, all the way to competitive infamy.
