Vance Scores Vice Presidential Nod In Exchange For Total MAGA Capitulation

Nice, from Raw Story:

“Republicans at the RNC are claiming that Trump’s shooting proves he was chosen by God,” the New Republic reported Monday. “Conservatives’ insistence that Trump survived the attempt on his life by divine intervention, just so that he could be reelected, crosses the line into cult territory.”

Of course…I would argue, that line was crossed lightyears back…it’s no longer visible in the rearview mirror. The little MAGAt kids in the back seat no longer need to ask “Are we there yet?”

12 Likes

His girlfriend who lives in Canada, and looks exactly like the photo that comes with the wallet?

14 Likes

His public stance, sure, but privately you know he’s looking for the best place to stick the shiv, one reason they’re personally made for each other.

Electorally however, I still believe Haley would have been the better choice; as ambitious and ‘flexible’ as Vance but w/ wider appeal.

ETA: The backstory on how Trump picked Vance: professional level turd polishing; sleazy but very upscale.

10 Likes

She’s a wallet model!

6 Likes

We’re just seeing the beginning of them overplaying their hand. Weird shit like this will turn off lots of people.

16 Likes

God intervened to save trump, but fuck all those dead schoolkids.

44 Likes

Using this post yet again…

FM5PaBQUUAEACQT-2874409199

16 Likes

14 Likes

I woulda voted for Vivian Vance

20 Likes

Serious question: have we seen Vance yet? Did he have to shave?

1 Like

While creating a problem with the womens vote. Vance’s views on ditching no fault divorce ought to make him toxic to most sentient women in the country. Being forced to stay with your abusive spouse is detrimental to their wellbeing.

26 Likes

“The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs,” Vance said on the social platform X. “That rhetoric led directly to President Trump’s attempted assassination.”

This is a simple strategy: seek to neutralize by echo and dismissive inversion.
Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs, and Vance saying exactly this dismissively is meant to steal and neutralize the truth.
Then the brazen lie that articulating that truth as truth lead to the attempted assassination. Vance is a simple but thoroughly brazen liar, as we all know.

Do NOT tone down your rhetoric. These motherfuckers have declared war on American democracy.

30 Likes

5 Likes

I figured it wouldn’t be Vance. Vance has ambitions and he has the potential to outshine dump. dump does not want anyone near him who could potentially outshine him (see, e.g., his previous VP pick Mike Dense). I figured dump would pick a cipher like Burgum, who couldn’t outshine a birthday candle.

20 Likes

Here’s hoping The Felonious Chump is losing his touch.

2 Likes

Vance may be even less likable than Trump. Donald probably thinks he’ll look better by comparison.

11 Likes

Why does J.D-BAGger Vance wear so much make-up?

I swear her drag name is “Anita Hill … Billy!”

11 Likes

ew. that wording is not accidental… it’s pure dominance-schtick

9 Likes

The too conservative and delicate New Republic is a little short and a little late. The complete crossing into cult territory happened many years ago (as you note).

7 Likes

Clearly the churchgoing former fire chief didn’t churchgo as much as the Blessed Donald.

14 Likes