Vance Says He Wanted Jan. 6 To Last For Weeks

Originally published at: Vance Says He Wanted Jan. 6 To Last For Weeks

Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) went all in this week on Trump’s effort to reverse his loss in the 2020 election. In a video appearance on the All In podcast, Vance was asked whether he would have done what Mike Pence wouldn’t: refuse to certify the 2020 election.  “I would have asked the states to submit…

Hey JD!

You asked for cat memes?

36 Likes

Evidently Chesebro foresaw the corrupt compromised Supreme Court MAGA 6 would actively undo democracy. He was prescient, given the Court’s July 1 anoitment of Trump as dictator (if he wins in November) in the disastrous immunity decision.

Luckily Vance is not VP and can’t even try to use the mechanism of government to steal the election, so the Supreme Court’s MAGA 6 won’t have a chance to “legalize” a coup.

21 Likes

If Vance has a moral compass, he’s buried it under a huge pile of magnets.

19 Likes

Yeah, Vance, we had an election. Trump lost. No reason for “further discussion”, you worthless shit.

27 Likes

Knee-Gap Cats For Harris

11 Likes

Who would judge that debate?

The GOP-controlled House of Representatives.

Vance is just so much worse than the “Hillbillies” he looks down on. With no spine, it is a miracle he doesn’t simply collapse in a heap of gelatinous ooze.

14 Likes

I am beyond furious. Vance has said he will break the law if elected. Vance has demonized immigrants. Vance is, quite simply, evil. Why is this not the top headline of every paper?!?

Why is the media so quiet?

No, really, why!?! This is story! It is worth reading, and people would read it.

26 Likes

Note that is their plan again this time, though instead of depending on the VP to declare the election in doubt, they want to make sure the states send only Republican electors to Congress. They figure that if they can just get the electors to vote Republican, or get states to send Republican electors regardless of what the state’s voters choose, then they can go around Harris and install Trump as our dictator. Their problem is the swing states all have people running them that won’t go along with this scheme…expect lots of lawsuits in an attempt to get the courts to intervene and install Trump as president, though it will fail as badly as last time.

This does show that Vance is unfit to be a member of our government, but he’s just one of many Republicans who are.

17 Likes

The Fascists Within…

5 Likes

Well said. And may I add: JD, GFY.

12 Likes

FU JD STFU GTFO! U2 Discobot!

7 Likes

JV Dunce aka Shillbilly may be a smellier POS than Dump himself. The GOP is a giant ass that constantly craps all over everything.

10 Likes

I’m thinking about going to my 35th Yale Law School reunion, in case I might have the opportunity to ask the Dean in public why she won’t defend the Law School’s reputation (or what’s left of it) in the light of what Vance, Thomas, Alito, Hawley, Rhodes, and the rest of the scoundrel graduates have done and are continuing to do to our democracy and the rule of law.

Not that I’d expect to get a public response. I’ve already tried privately.

26 Likes

The one I’m looking for says:
“It’s Not Over Til The Cat Lady Sings!”

15 Likes

Except we already had a debate on what kind of election we had-we voted. Trump lost 61 of 62 cases. Does JDV not think that’s overwhelming evidence that Trump lost? And even when states like AZ did what like a third recount they found more votes for Biden.

14 Likes

So basically he’s saying he would sign on what to a criminal conspiracy in which several of the main actors have already pleaded guilty. So much for laws and “faithfully executed” and that quaint shite.

I think that this is (in addition to disgusting evil) another example of his inability to read the room. He’s smart enough to see the logical consequences of the operation he signed up for, but not smart enough to realize that you shouldn’t say those parts quite so loudly.

15 Likes

Tech & Science # Vance Says He Wanted Jan. 6 To Last For Weeks

Really ?

Like some weird-ass masochist multi-week self-destructive pogrom …
Wow. . VANCE IS FUCKING WEIRD…SICKO!

5 Likes

As a former Marine and Vietnam Vet, I wonder what happened to Vance since his time as a Marine? We all swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States at the time of our entering the Marines. We were also taught to uphold the honor of the Marine Corps. I guess Vance has forgotten that part or didn’t mean it.

19 Likes

I think he is so emotionally stunted that things like loyalty, faith, and constancy don’t have any deep roots. He feels free to constantly redefine these to suit himself - hence his conversion to Catholicism because that’s where the cool fascists hang out.

9 Likes