Usual Cast Of Far-Right Characters Declare ‘WW3,’ ‘Black Swan Event’ Over Bridge Collapse

It’s Moochspan, people, Moochspan. At least according to Josh.

1 Like

Ronnabit < Moochspan

3 Likes

what some right-wingers were already spewing online

When you don’t know what you’re talking about (and don’t care to) but feel the need to say a bunch of stuff anyway (and have nothing more productive to do).

2 Likes

grifters gotta grift

Winnah, winnah, yardbird dinnah!!

Sigh. You all need a niñera.

Can we get the names in the group that wanted her?

Coz those tools need to follow her out the door.

It’s hard to imagine a stupider idea, well it isn’t really but, but it certainly shows the limitations shall we say, of the pursuit of imagined “access” to the dissemination of information in this country.

She’s the underside of the Romney rock, an ugly and grandiose rock to be sure, whether she crawls back under or not remains to be seen, chances are the lure of filthy lucre wins out, but I hope the media has enough people who have learned some things: management has got to pull their heads out of the greed trough before the ship hits another bridge.

2 Likes

Could somebody take the microphone away from Margie Taylor Green. Let the investigation proceed. So far it looks like a spectacular accident. Not every event in life is a terrorist attack.

1 Like

Sleepy Joe ASLEEP at the wheel AGAIN!!! No ship would DARE hit a bridge if I were President!!!

1 Like

It takes a smooth brain to connect a ship ramming a bridge with DEI initiatives. :man_facepalming:

If there is an official Trump edition Bible (and, why not?), it will have fake gold leaf bindings, will cost $5,000 per copy (payable to his “foundation”), and will have is face substituted for that of God in any illustration.

And now…Hannity is accusing Biden of making the bridge collapse ‘all about himself’. As if FOX (and friends) didn’t blame Biden for the bridge 20 minutes after it collapsed.

And if Biden didn’t say anything about it, they’d complain that he doesn’t care. Like the “hasn’t been to the border” scam. Any sentient individual can tell that they reflexively complain about whatever their opponents do or say. Biden: “Sky is blue”. RWNJs: “What about clouds? Crazy old man thinks there are no clouds.”

3 Likes

I would use MTG to inspect the keel of the errant ship.

1 Like

Don’t cats who look like that usually carry a white cane?

On the other hand, he kinda looks like Keith Richards.

3 Likes

I’d use her to add weight to the anchor.

1 Like

Yeah. Keel dragging/hauling is too good for her. She is against drag anyway!

Yes, because announcing that the re-building effort will mimic the Philadelphia I-95 re-build is making it about himself.

Because announcing that his train he took to work every day as Senator crossed that bridge is making it all about himself.

Why does anyone listen to InSanity anyway?

1 Like

I was frist when I posted (maybe I should refresh my browser my often).

This man will attest to that.

1 Like

He’s the bad penny of the family. His anti-vaccine antics probably killed thousands.

He’s just a parasite off of America’s positive feelings for his assisted father and uncle.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available