Usual Cast Of Far-Right Characters Declare ‘WW3,’ ‘Black Swan Event’ Over Bridge Collapse

With searches still ongoing for the six people who are missing in the wake of the collapse of Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) joined other far-right conspiracy theorists in questioning whether the disaster was “intentional” on Tuesday afternoon.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1484506
2 Likes

Usual Cast Of Far-Right Characters Declare ‘WW3,’ ‘Black Swan Event’ Over Bridge Collapse“

Don’t jump the gun, so to speak, the GOP needs to win the Civil War II first before they publicly launch their ongoing efforts to ignite WWIII.

20 Likes

Why is it the only time I am FRIST is when it’s a story of rabid, right-wing loons?

I swear, it’s a conspiracy! Well, anywho, here’s a cat.

giphy

24 Likes

Plus, you’re still not even frist!

What’s up with that?

19 Likes

As noted on other thread…

This happens a lot…

If you ever watch…

There is at least one of these in every episode…

Of course, this Airs on the Science Channel, so no chance these sh*theads have seem this show…

20 Likes

I’m withholding judgment until Robert F. Kennedy Jr. weighs in.

58 Likes

It’s time for the “real” media to put that dingleberry of a dingbat dumbass on mute.

8 Likes

There should be a serious investigation

I wonder if it hurts to be this stupid. Hasn’t she heard of the NTSB?!? Or are they too Deep State for her?

18 Likes

Never miss an opportunity to blame a tragedy on liberals. Or Jews. Or Muslims. Or immigrants, Critical Race Theory, LGBTQ, Democrats, women of #MeToo, or …? What’s important is to supercharge your grievance, whatever it might be. File under: whatever works no matter how spurious or specious.

(Apologies to the overlooked that I left them out.)

16 Likes

Nice to see them caring about so many minorities!!

Baltimore is only 28% white.

10 Likes

It just never stops with these idiots. Conspiracies everywhere, facts be damned. Empty Green is just another example of a person who has no business sitting in our national legislature. She has a lot of company on her side of the aisle; hopefully we can change that situation in November. However, if a couple more Repugs quit before next January, welcome Speaker Hakeem Jeffries.

17 Likes

Why not go right to the top, and ask TFG what he thinks about it?

7 Likes

Is a “Ronna” a longer or shorter time period than a “Scarimucci”?

Seems Ronna McDaniel is already out at NBC. Ari Melber announced during his show.

24 Likes

I don’t understand why anyone would come up with, or needs, some sort of conspiracy to talk about the accident. Look what Marjorie Taylor Green did; once again she made herself look like an idiot. I don’t understand why these people want to do that. Why would you speculate on something that you are so likely to be wrong about? Are the people you’re talking to that stupid that they never follow up on anything?

16 Likes

An ant can jump over that bar.

14 Likes

She didn’t even start yet, I think a Ronna just might be the inverse of a Scarramucci…

Perhaps we could hey a ruling on this?

Anyone?

11 Likes

She really is very stupid. She isn’t aware of how she looks. This is the best she can do.

10 Likes

So, the idiot MAGATS need to wait 80 years to start WWIII, if we are at the Civil War II stage . . .

2 Likes

Maybe:
Ronna < Scaramucci

6 Likes

I’m not surprised by any of the crap coming from these mental midgets. They have to appeal to the small-minded, ignorant dopes that make up their constituencies. If this kind of information is what appeals to then, they are completely and totally lost.

I don’t know what kind of people would make up this stuff and still be able to look their children or themselves in the eye. There’s something totally sociopathic about these nincompoops. They get all the air in the room and some of it becomes true enough that innocent people get attacked.

The entire purpose of these ignoramuses saying this stuff is to sow further chaos and they do it with the assistance of a complicit media. When will they just shut up, already?

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available