Usual Cast Of Far-Right Characters Declare ‘WW3,’ ‘Black Swan Event’ Over Bridge Collapse

TFG and his fake “I read the Bible ever g*ddam*ed day” schtick is just such an obvious pantload. Why any of his worshippers believe he has one milligram of Christian True Believer in him will always be beyond me. The ONLY thing that he believes in, at core, is himself.

2 Likes

All of the theories are wrong. The accident was caused because the 1st mate’s brother’s cousin once saw a drag queen show when out for a drunken night with friends.

2 Likes

He’s on the phone right now with John John, who was steering the ship.

3 Likes

To see trust re-instilled into the newsroom-- Cesar Conde should be packing his office into file boxes today.

2 Likes

A Confederacy of Insurrectionists!

1 Like

Well it hurts the rest of us, but I think she’s immune to it. Like Typhoid Mary, except she is spreading the stupid.

2 Likes

@edgarant did not “consumate” his “Frist!!” with a cat and is therefore disqualified. @jackofalltirades is therefore declared the winner.

6 Likes

It’s streaming on HBO Max! Guess I know what my new binge watch is going to be.

1 Like

Scaramucci didn’t actually start either. The time period starts from the date of announced appointment.

2 Likes

Wanna bet she still gets the paycheck? $300,000.

It’s Moochspan, people, Moochspan. At least according to Josh.

1 Like

Ronnabit < Moochspan

3 Likes

what some right-wingers were already spewing online

When you don’t know what you’re talking about (and don’t care to) but feel the need to say a bunch of stuff anyway (and have nothing more productive to do).

2 Likes

grifters gotta grift

Winnah, winnah, yardbird dinnah!!

Sigh. You all need a niñera.

Can we get the names in the group that wanted her?

Coz those tools need to follow her out the door.

It’s hard to imagine a stupider idea, well it isn’t really but, but it certainly shows the limitations shall we say, of the pursuit of imagined “access” to the dissemination of information in this country.

She’s the underside of the Romney rock, an ugly and grandiose rock to be sure, whether she crawls back under or not remains to be seen, chances are the lure of filthy lucre wins out, but I hope the media has enough people who have learned some things: management has got to pull their heads out of the greed trough before the ship hits another bridge.

2 Likes

Could somebody take the microphone away from Margie Taylor Green. Let the investigation proceed. So far it looks like a spectacular accident. Not every event in life is a terrorist attack.

1 Like

Sleepy Joe ASLEEP at the wheel AGAIN!!! No ship would DARE hit a bridge if I were President!!!

1 Like

It takes a smooth brain to connect a ship ramming a bridge with DEI initiatives. :man_facepalming:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available