UN Experts: Bezos’ Phone Likely Hacked By MBS

Yeah but the rules of “What the Fuck Did Trump Try to Say” games states that all misplaced nouns must be replaced with another noun, same for verbs, adverbs, and adjectives. Grammar has defined rules for a reason. Just ask @mattinpa

1 Like

From Merriam-Webster:
WheelDefinitionAsVerb

"Dear Sir. I am a wealthy Saudi prince. But I need $50,000 to recover my $30 billion net worth. If you can help me within the next 48 hours, I am prepared to pay you $15 million when I have my fortune back. Please meet me at the Saudi embassy. Your money will be in my surgical tools case.

Signed,
A Rich Saudi Prince."

That’s what he sent to Jared. Bezos got something more like,

“You are a dead man, motherfucker. You and all your chums at the Washington Post. My saw boys are waiting for you and we’ll cut you open faster than ‘Amazon Frustration Free Packaging.’ Remember that Al Queda and ISIS work for me!”

I wonder who would encourage MBS (Mister Bone Saw) to target Bezos?

If you keep stretching this wheedle it’s going to snap, and then fly back and take out your eye. Please wear eye protection.

1 Like

Good to know if my arm becomes wedged between two boulders.

1 Like

I was certain the wheel was Iwanka’s idea. There should tariffs to all those that have stolen from the Trump Organization and Famiglia. She should get the Nobel Prize for Chemistry and Economics. Her father-husband should get Nobel for Peace because he killed Soleimani and had Khashoggi diced.

Juan Cole lays out the juicy details on all of the connections between Jared, the Israeli company that created the spyware, and (the aptly named) David Pecker.

1 Like

According to Billy Bannon, Cuck Kushner is incredibly flexible and does an acrobatic and entertaining self-fellatio act.

And what do the Saudis have on the Kush?

1 Like

I’m old, really old. The other day I saw a picture of Lindsey Graham’s ravaged face and thought OMG! He looks as old as I am. Defending Trump takes a toll.

1 Like

Defending Trump takes a troll.

1 Like

And what do the Saudis have on
Kushner? Nothing. Don’t you get that MBS Netanyahu Jared and the Russian mob are all a single team? The q is how many others are compromised.

I actually have more “respect” for MBS, Netanyahu, and the Rus’Mob. Jared’s a patsy.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available