UN Experts: Bezos’ Phone Likely Hacked By MBS

Rack 'em up.

1 Like

You know this is an impossible game to play. Wheel is obviously a not the word he intended. So is the word he intended a homonym, homophone, or a homograph?

3 Likes

This is the kind of crap the Soviet Union used to do in its worst days. Bugging, blackmailing, all that. Now it’s our own punk president and his punk autocrat pals. Just fucking dandy.

12 Likes

Don’t blame just MBS for this…he picked it up from boi Jared after all.

1 Like

With AMI/Packer involved in disseminating the stolen info, is there any doubt Trump wasn’t a part of this. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the trade off for permitting MBS to murder a Wash Post columnist who was critical of his regime.

1 Like

The wheel? THE WHEEL?!?!?!!?

WHY IS THIS MOTHERFUCKING LUNATIC STILL PRESIDENT?

8 Likes

If MBS hacked Bezos’ phone via WhatsApp, you can be assured Kushner and the people around him that use the same (Facebook owned) app or insecure phones like Trump uses were also hacked. The intelligence damage this administration has purposefully done to this country should put them all in prison for the remainder of their lives.

5 Likes

Khashoggi was the real victim in this crime; Bezos may have technically been the victim of a criminal hack, but it only happened because he hung around with a criminal scumbag like MbS. And it is possible that Bezos’s greedy stupidity could have made him an accessory (albeit an unwitting one) to Khashoggi’s murder. And it’s interesting that the Saudis knew exactly where to peddle the Bezos material: the Trump-connected National Enquirer.

So, point one, if possibly not Trump personally, then the Trump Org and its fixers almost certainly knew about both the Bezos blackmail and Khashoggi’s murder in advance and maybe helped it along.

Point two, amazing, isn’t it, how moguls like Bezos like to hang around scumbag dictators in the same manner Henry Ford and Old Man Koch liked to hang around the Nazis. Money seeks political power and vice versa with a magnetic attraction.

Point three, does anyone believe that how Amazon warehouse workers are treated is unknown to Bezos, and that he is not the person who sets the policies? Accordingly, do we really think that Bezos exerts no control on the editorial policies of the Post?

2 Likes
1 Like

Mr. Mo Bone Saw (PBUH) rules the of the holy land of 9-11 terrorists and custodian of mosques. His butchery, torture and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi was done halal style and in accordance with wahabbi sharia law. Whatever he does is legal in Saudi Arabia.

This attack on Bezo’s has Cuck Kushner and First Lady Iwanka’s fingerprints all over it.

I find it odd that I can’t find any reporting on what type of phone Jeff was using. From a technical standpoint that would be very interesting

3 Likes
  1. What does “In-My-Pocket-Kushner” know about the Khasoggi murder and leak on Bezos affair?

2. What did the Criminal IMPotus know and do about the Khashoggi murder?

3. What did the Criminal IMPotus know or did about the NE/BFF Pecker leak on Bezos affair?

The Criminal IMPotus Hypocrisy is Humongous:

One of the changing reasons the Criminal IMPotus said why he ordered the hit job on Soleimani was to retaliate against the US contractors death last December BUT the Criminal IMPotus provided cover for his murderous BFF MBS in the Khashoggi murder instead (who is also a US resident and employee of a US news agency)!

What are the odds Trump instigated this? And wasn’t the National Enquirer involved as well? Pretty good, I’d say. After all, if this was pre-Khashoggi’s murder, MBS didn’t really have a motive to go after Bezos.

1 Like

Jamal Khashoggi: “Hey, Jeff! Cry me a river.”

When dealing with the Saudis, Bezos should be grateful it was only his phone that was hacked.

3 Likes

Trump: “Hey, MBS! Fry me a liver.” (Really bad, awful snark. Apologies in advance)

1 Like

Chiselin’ Trump meant “wheedle,” not “wheel.”

“My administration is working to restore our country to its halcyon days of former greatness, before all of our fire-manufacturing plants moved offshore and overseas.”

Wheedle is a verb not a noun, please try again.

1 Like

It’s not about what you or I said. It’s about what Chiselin’ Trump said.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available