TX Meeting Scandal Claims First Victim In Resigning GOP Chair

Tell that to John Roberts.

8 Likes

If I could pray, I would pray for your wish to come true.

1 Like

Oh no. Irasdad, tsk.

However, that does win you today’s Darkest of Dark Humor award.

5 Likes

Depending on how the next few months of the Presidential go, it’s not too late for him to change his mind about the Senate, either.

2 Likes

He would make a good senator too cough

4 Likes

Since the Astros haven’t played in the Astrodome in two decades, why don’t they revert to their original expansion team name, Colt-45s? Shit, it’s Texas, so nobody will be offended. Quite the opposite.

2 Likes

Stenger’s antics as County Executive reminded me of the pregnant girl in 9th grade who went to live with her aunt (it was the late 60s). Everyone knew she was pregnant but nobody had to say a word about it. What a thief was Steve Stenger!

2 Likes

and a splash of soy sauce

3 Likes

RepubliCONS has been systematically conning Americans for decades by projecting & pernicious propaganda and as Josh Marshall called it, there is ORGANIZED LYING!

Good riddance to the Party of Death & Destruction, Crime & Corruption and Rape & Incest!

3 Likes

Those six shot revolvers are so yesterday. All the cool kid KKKers and Incelers use the Glock with the standard 20 round mags doncha know?

2 Likes

The Texas GOP is cannibalizing the Texas GOP and it’s a thing of beauty. It’s going to make it so much easier for us to take the Texas state house and when we do it will change everything.

It will most certainly change the goddamn legislative voting map that Tom Delay shoved down our throats.

I wish y’all could get behind Beto’s presidential candidacy. He has the potential to turn this election into a progressive movement.

6 Likes

Unfortunately the ACLU begs to differ also. They’ve been right there arguing on the wrong money=speech side of every campaign finance related decision since the 1970s incl Citizen’s United.

:scream:

Billy Dee might.

3 Likes

I respect his decision and I remain committed to strengthening our majority,” he said of Burrows in a statement.

from his last gasps of air…Heil Hydra

3 Likes

He’s not a “victim”. He volunteered for it.

1 Like

Served in a tortoise shell.

2 Likes

Castro would be even better IMHO. But the thing is Texas has a pretty deep bench right now; Beto certainly showed us that that door is open.

I suspect some of the positioning is also going to be around who might end up in a Dem administration. We’re still stuck with a GOP governor.

1 Like

I once asked my son why today’s young felons can’t hit shit with their handguns. His reply: “Have you seen the sideways method they use for aiming?”

1 Like

Who do you think is the better personification of “cool”–Billy Dee or Samuel L? I think Samuel L, but I could go with Billy Dee. I would have loved to have been on the production team that shot the Capital One credit card spots with Samuel L. Especially those that also included Spike Lee & Charles Barkley.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available