TX Meeting Scandal Claims First Victim In Resigning GOP Chair

Those six shot revolvers are so yesterday. All the cool kid KKKers and Incelers use the Glock with the standard 20 round mags doncha know?

2 Likes

The Texas GOP is cannibalizing the Texas GOP and it’s a thing of beauty. It’s going to make it so much easier for us to take the Texas state house and when we do it will change everything.

It will most certainly change the goddamn legislative voting map that Tom Delay shoved down our throats.

I wish y’all could get behind Beto’s presidential candidacy. He has the potential to turn this election into a progressive movement.

6 Likes

Unfortunately the ACLU begs to differ also. They’ve been right there arguing on the wrong money=speech side of every campaign finance related decision since the 1970s incl Citizen’s United.

:scream:

Billy Dee might.

3 Likes

I respect his decision and I remain committed to strengthening our majority,” he said of Burrows in a statement.

from his last gasps of air…Heil Hydra

3 Likes

He’s not a “victim”. He volunteered for it.

1 Like

Served in a tortoise shell.

2 Likes

Castro would be even better IMHO. But the thing is Texas has a pretty deep bench right now; Beto certainly showed us that that door is open.

I suspect some of the positioning is also going to be around who might end up in a Dem administration. We’re still stuck with a GOP governor.

1 Like

I once asked my son why today’s young felons can’t hit shit with their handguns. His reply: “Have you seen the sideways method they use for aiming?”

1 Like

Who do you think is the better personification of “cool”–Billy Dee or Samuel L? I think Samuel L, but I could go with Billy Dee. I would have loved to have been on the production team that shot the Capital One credit card spots with Samuel L. Especially those that also included Spike Lee & Charles Barkley.

1 Like

Hold me back : - )

Had he not done something so brazen, so criminal, so unethical that it required even the scum bag GOP to accept his resignation, then we wouldn’t have been pushing things hard enough. The only way the GOP knows it took its crimes to the limit is when its chairman has to resign. He’ll be rewarded handsomely for his willingness to fall on his disease-ridden sword.

Amen Brother!

“Ann,” right?

Burrows’ office had no on-the-record comments about his resignation when contacted by TPM on Monday.

Oh TPM, stop being such a tease.

Now that is a tough call… but I’m gonna go with Billy Dee, on the strength of this:

You beat me to it.

Yup. Too many ‘Annes’ in my life. Corrected.

1 Like

Going to see a documentary premier about Molly Ivins next week. Looking forward to it.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available