Twitter Suspends Several Accounts Promoting MAGA Audits, Including AZ Audit’s Official Page | Talking Points Memo

The Committee to Reinstate the Awful Preznitdent (C.R.A.P.) of course.

1 Like

And professional standards.

2 Likes

Clowns and animated dolls have an inherent creep-factor.
AMC+ is releasing this new show: Ultra City Smiths

With both in the trailer.

Should we start sending red noses to the clowns?

1 Like

But do you still have your holocaust cloak, or did you lose it when you had fun storming the castle, er Capital?

2 Likes

There are clown schools for a reason.

3 Likes

Is Christina Bobb from OAN, running a pyramid scheme? What percentage is Trump’s cut?

Isn’t this a violation of federal law that says ballots must be kept secure??

1 Like

During the Eurocup final, I posted a photo of a drunk naked guy standing on a car waving the flag of England. FB auto deleted it, and I got an automated warning that I was in danger of Facebook jail. And it wasn’t even the main post, it was in the comments! And it was such a mood! The nerve of FB!

My favorite movie!

2 Likes

It’s a charmer. Never got around to seeing it until recently.

1 Like

I’m old, I saw it in the theater.

3 Likes

Oh, I could have. :older_adult:

3 Likes

Saw it in Chicago in 1967. I was enthralled by the movie and by Geneviève Bujold.

1 Like

I did see “Anne of a Thousand Days” in the theater. She was quite enthralling back then. She’s 79 now. Eheu, fugaces labuntur anni, baby—alas, the fleeting years.

1 Like

Ron Johnson is one of the biggest turds on the planet! How does Wisconsin do it?

Lactose intolerance

1 Like

We’re working diligently to un-do it. Five years ago, the State was still under the thrall of Walker and Koch. We’ve done a good job of reversing this trend, and RoJo is the last true vestige of that era. Everyone else has been rather unceremoniously relieved of their duties, via the ballot box.

Give us another year and a half and we’ll get rid of this nincompoop too.

@occamscoin

You still need to toss every state supreme court justice who voted, remotely, during a pandemic, to prohibit wisconsin voters from voting by mail, during a pandemic.

I think we only need one more - we threw one idiot out last year, but the next one isn’t up for a while.

Of course, like everything else, if one of the dopes retires, we have a Dem governor. Could be useful.

Wisconsin Court System - Supreme Court Justices (wicourts.gov)

Experts: Slimmer Conservative Majority On Wisconsin Supreme Court Could Unite Justices | Wisconsin Public Radio (wpr.org)

When liberal Justice Jill Karofsky was sworn into the court over the weekend, its partisan makeup shifted from a 5-2 conservative majority to 4-3.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available