Twitter Locks Out McConnell Campaign After Posting Vid Of Critic

So poor old Kentucky, one Senator had part of lung removed because of the neighbor altercation, and one very old Senator with a “raggedy, wrinkled-ass neck.” , that tripped and fractured his shoulder. Sounds like the unhealthy, inconsiderate, Senators haven’t comprehended that Karma is only injuring them as a hint for them to retire or reinvent themselves into caring human beings. Karma is not patient, Paul and McConnell you two have had your only warning.

12 Likes

While Bitch McConnell ‘allegedly’ has a fractured shoulder i think it’s an optimum time to have someone use whatever influence they may have with the obea man or santa muerte in order to re-arrange the Senate political situation in the present and the coming election.

Yes - stab the doll!

9 Likes

Go for the squishy bits

1 Like

Sorry #MoscowMitch. Guess you shoulda stuck to tombstone pictures eh?

11 Likes

It depends on how bad McConnell’s polio case was… I don’t see him using a wheelchair or a cane or crutches. Anybody can trip and faceplant. So it seems to be … lookin’ fer symathy in all the wrong places…
For clarity I had a case of polio in 1954. Left me with a screwed up back and other sequelae. But I haven’t broken my shoulder yet.

12 Likes

Mizaru, Kikazaru and Iwazaru on their day off?

1 Like

I don’t care for twitter, the short responses - it’s like the old “cocktail parties” where guests get to speak one sentence to each other, never a paragraph. There’s a loss of meaningful conversation there. On the other hand, during political upheaval, like in Egypt, Iran, countries without a free press, they have been able to get news out to the world through twitter. Only until the government shuts it down.

Now I see Trump using it like “speeches from the throne” or “the word of god.” He has replaced news conferences with Twitter and scrums while he walks to the helicopter from the WH.

9 Likes

putins%20Mitch

26 Likes

I was born in a place where and at a time when voodoo (we called it obeah) was raging in the undercurrent of native life and culture. St went down that left my scrawny boyhood ass scared stless, so I slunk away every time someone even mentioned the word. And I still do to this day! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Twatter’s terms of service are weird.

8 Likes

It’s always a silly stance to defy things which may or may not be true (knocks on wood, three times, just in case). Much safer to just go along with them.

4 Likes

FREE SPEECH TO MITCH MCCONNELL

Who are these people? Names and addresses, please. We can easily fix it. Vigilantism is illegal, but then certainly you know that.

But, Mitch, there aren’t any “speech police”, are there?

In fact, you’re telling a little white lie, because it’s your job to lie sometimes. So naturally now you think it’s fine to lie all the time. Eventually to yourself.

Are things so bad that Kentucky has to beg for an economic infusion from a Russian thief?

4 Likes

I’ll have you know he reeks of class. He exudes class. He epitomizes class. He personifies class. He is married to class. He spawned class. And that’s why he knew how to act in Dayton.

7 Likes

Call Hispanics an “invasion”, fine.

Call a guy with a rageddy, wrinkled-ass neck a guy with a rageddy, wrinkled-ass neck, all heck breaks loose.

18 Likes

He does. You just forgot to mention which class.

7 Likes

Plug him up and we can stop global warming : - )

3 Likes

Shorter Massacre Mitch: My policies kill real people but it’s really wrong for someone to point that out with anger and threaten to stab a voodoo doll.

Oh, really, Senator? How do you make that out?

10 Likes

Do we know just what Twitter said was their reason for suspending the account? Do we even know that Twitter did suspend the account?

2 Likes

Speaking of Kentucky where is @pluckyinky? She’s been gone for a while too.

9 Likes

My first thought was foot drop, which is caused by nerve injury and I’m pretty sure can be a consequence of polio (or any number of other things). It’s easy to trip on a flat surface, especially if it’s very minimal and you aren’t paying attention.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available