Turns Out The White House Was Behind Ross’ NOAA Threats After All

Ross reportedly called Jacobs on Friday and threatened him and other political staffers with termination should they not obey.

It’s time to start taping each and every call between career people and the shitstains in the WH. This is actionable regardless of what BLOTUS thinks.

And Mulva can go fuck himself.

28 Likes

“This Mulvaney person. I hardly know him. I think he served for a very short time. He was more of a coffee boy than anything else. Believe me.”

18 Likes

A necessary sacrifice that was only needed because the media and the hurricane dared to defy him. It was their fault, not his.

7 Likes

"Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, Part… Endless"

6 Likes

The Deep State goes much further than we imagined! Even the hurricanes are part of the conspiracy!

4 Likes

I’m shocked.

1 Like

(Gomer Pyle voice) Surprise, surprise, surprise.

3 Likes

The material for Trump’s Presidential Liebury just keeps piling up.

7 Likes

And all those who stayed home rather than vote for H. Clinton.

12 Likes

Trump-Mulvaney-Ross-NOAA staffer. Clear as day.

Any questions?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Worm Tongue was just the messenger. Isn’t it fantastic that every little corruption seems to lead from this White House? Unfortunately, there won’t be any GOPers who will do anything about it.

5 Likes

I can’t imagine thst anyone ever thought otherwise.

4 Likes

I think we’ve reached the alignment where the usual suspect met the usual position.

1 Like

Someone should bring this up at the next Whitehouse daily briefing. I’m guessing that will be sometime in late January 2021.

3 Likes

(lastroth voice) not surprised, to be expected, usual suspects

3 Likes

Busy doing what? Rounding up a new pool boy for Jerry Falwell Junior?

3 Likes

Falsifying an NOAA official weather map and passing it off as genuine is a crime.

By extension, so is demanding an NOAA disavowal of the correction to the falsification of said map and associated communications.

Way to go, Mick!

13 Likes

And can AF1’s position be within the Bermuda Triangle, please?

3 Likes

He’s already done one and two.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available