Turns Out The White House Was Behind Ross’ NOAA Threats After All

I think he’s going to self-impeach.

13 Likes

24 Likes

Quelle suprise!

3 Likes

“Turns Out The White House Was Behind Ross’ NOAA Threats After All”

31 Likes

Wow. Has anyone ever seen a category 5 shit storm before? I’m not sure I’ve ever even heard of one. s/

25 Likes

Although Sleepy Ross would have liked the idea of political threats, if anybody had woken him up to tell him about them.

11 Likes

Well, he’s already orange, so it’s appropriate.

19 Likes

The Superdome in New Orleans a week after Katrina comes damn close.*

*Honorable Mention: The Tet Offensive.

14 Likes

Could this be a Bolton leak?
Payback’s a bitch.

20 Likes

After news broke that Commerce Department Inspector General Peggy Gustafson was looking into the unsigned statement, Senate Democrats wrote her to specifically ask that she see if White House officials were directly involved.

This will be interesting

28 Likes

In other news…

“Turns out water is Wet”

11 Likes

I just want to clarify that I am shocked.

I will not be taking questions at this time.

(Members of the media can contact my office for press availability later in the day.)

19 Likes
7 Likes

I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. (and a rooster crows in the distance)

14 Likes

OMG. You mean the White House LIED?

13 Likes

At some point it’s going to come out that Trump considered dropping a nuke on Alabama so he could a.) claim the damage was done by Dorian so he could be right, and b.) so he could get the chance to nuke something because he is obsessed with the idea of it.

It’s going to happen.

5 Likes

That’s something like the fifth time you’ve said that in the last two years.

12 Likes

Yeah, I figured it was Mulvaney pulling his lips off of Trump’s ass cheeks long enough to do his bidding. Wouldn’t want Big Daddy to look like an idiot by being wrong, for heaven’s sake!

He and Wilbur “The Fossil” Ross need to have their asses kicked, politically and literally.

12 Likes

No Way?! You could have ever seen this coming?

2 Likes

“Right church, wrong pew”

He’d be more than happy to nuke California or New York, but 'Bama are his kind of cult-worshippers

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available