Trump Wonders Why Press Talks About ‘COVID, COVID, COVID’ Amid Surge Of New Cases | Talking Points Memo

When did Trump start campaigning for Biden? I don’t know what his advisers are telling him but I bet it sounds like “Yeah, whatever.”

There are lots of older Republican people here in AZ who take the virus quite seriously and haven’t seen their kids or eaten a restaurant meal or gone to a movie in months. This is not playing well.

17 Likes

We are “rounding the turn.” Driving in circles.

8 Likes

Corner, coroner. It’s an easy mistake.

16 Likes

Well, the media just isn’t following the script. You know, the one with the Heroic President Trump as the main character, who has boosted the economy, negotiated the best “deals”, is beloved by all Americans …yada, yada, yada. Kind of like “The Apprentice” only bigger. Reality is scripted! Don’t all those so-called “journalists” know that?

10 Likes

He may have actually broken the bully pulpit except for his base. My favorite of his “Covid–Greatest Hits Edition” was yesterday when he said that mentioning Covid should be a violation of campaign laws, as if we have any campaign laws that are still in effect unless you are a Democrat.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Perhaps they could have someone formerly from Norte Dame law school walk over to do the study.

2 Likes

“Covid, covid, covid”

Well donnie we wonder at…
Me, me, me, me!!! !!! !!!

2 Likes
12 Likes
2 Likes

Especially if your life consists of Trump rallies, watching Fox News and OAN, listening to right-wing radio, and hanging out at bars - and maybe an occasional white supremacy event.

5 Likes
6 Likes

And I think a lot of them voted for him because he wasn’t Hillary are not voting for him now because they have seen him and realize he’s an idiot and they just didn’t know that before. And the main reason I wanted Biden is because I think the only kind of person some of these old folks will vote for is an older white guy. Granted I think Biden is a decent old white guy even if not quite as left as I’d like, but hopefully he gets us going that way and once he gets the court straightened back out we never turn right again.

10 Likes

ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON’T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT ME ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN AND I WILL BE HEADED TO RUSSIA INDEFINITLY SO THAT I WILL NOT BE PUT IN PRISON BY THE FAKE JUDUCIAL SYSTEM.

makes more sense said this way.

4 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

I’ve been wondering how an illegitimate SCOTUS ruling would be enforced. What if states keep on counting? That doesn’t seem out of the question

4 Likes

“It calls into question whether the administration can be trusted to keep Americans safe if we can’t even keep our own staff safe,” one senior administration official told Politico of the recent clusters of the virus among White House staff, adding, “we supposedly work in one of the most secure places in the world.”

Dear Anonymous Coward: That is no longer a question. It’s an answer. Start packing, buster.

4 Likes

With an unstable edge.

2 Likes

So what? “I mean, I got it and I’m here. We have great medicines and therapeutics. The first lady got it…you know who else got it? Barron.”
Every family in this nation should take comfort that the president’s long-forgotten son received better care than they could ever hope to have - at their expense.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available