Trump Wonders Why Press Talks About ‘COVID, COVID, COVID’ Amid Surge Of New Cases | Talking Points Memo

Death Panel?
I’ll show you a death panel.
All those hospitals in rural red states disabled because of the refusal to accept Medicaid
They are talking Triage You old people with low survival prospects
Please go home to die rather than take up Valuable space

21 Likes

Left unsaid about this 60 Minutes bail was he’d never have left were the interviewer a man. He’d have tried to bully and brazen his way through it somehow, turned it into a mano a mano showdown. When confronted with a strong, competent, intelligent woman he folds.

28 Likes

Wonder how Trump will do if he gets himself reinfected?

16 Likes

Death, death, death doesn’t have a much better ring to it.

4 Likes

Nope, it’s like an oval NASCAR race track. You’ve got three more corners to turn but they all turn left. And then you end up back where you started. Rinse and repeat.

9 Likes

Trump wishes he could dominate news cycles like a deadly pandemic. He’s just jealous.

26 Likes

I’m thinking trump got the clap a bunch of times.

“I mean, I got it and I’m here. We have great medicines and therapeutics. The first lady got it…you know who else got it? Barron.”

Yes, that was in bad taste, but I have had it with this guy. :angry:

8 Likes

Only slightly OT:
Maybe because places like Elkhart County, Indiana, are back to hot-spot status?
Thank you, Foxxers and Facebookers.
And the local Amish and Hispanic populations, neither of which will lay off the group socializing. Which is interesting in its own right, because although the Amish skew conservative (duh) the Hispanics mostly do not. They are both heavily represented in the RV industry, and both tend towards larger households. Only real overlap between the two groups are workplaces.
There’s a lot for some epidemiologists to unpack here. I know our state department of health is on it, but I can see years of useful studies ahead.

10 Likes

“rounding the turn”

Dear Mr. President,
One is always rounding the turn when spiraling down the drain.

– bankerpup

17 Likes

If there was any justice, he’d be on a vent right now.

3 Likes

It is a bubble of his own making. While people may feed him bull to ingratiate themselves, the fact is he makes up his mind what he wants to believe and proceeds to do so. No fact or truth remains unchallenged in his world if it is an inconvenience.

15 Likes

Good article from MI governor, who is a very articulate person.

20 Likes

When did Trump start campaigning for Biden? I don’t know what his advisers are telling him but I bet it sounds like “Yeah, whatever.”

There are lots of older Republican people here in AZ who take the virus quite seriously and haven’t seen their kids or eaten a restaurant meal or gone to a movie in months. This is not playing well.

17 Likes

We are “rounding the turn.” Driving in circles.

8 Likes

Corner, coroner. It’s an easy mistake.

16 Likes

Well, the media just isn’t following the script. You know, the one with the Heroic President Trump as the main character, who has boosted the economy, negotiated the best “deals”, is beloved by all Americans …yada, yada, yada. Kind of like “The Apprentice” only bigger. Reality is scripted! Don’t all those so-called “journalists” know that?

10 Likes

He may have actually broken the bully pulpit except for his base. My favorite of his “Covid–Greatest Hits Edition” was yesterday when he said that mentioning Covid should be a violation of campaign laws, as if we have any campaign laws that are still in effect unless you are a Democrat.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Perhaps they could have someone formerly from Norte Dame law school walk over to do the study.

2 Likes

“Covid, covid, covid”

Well donnie we wonder at…
Me, me, me, me!!! !!! !!!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available