Trump Wonders If Alleged Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was Really A Problem After All | Talking Points Memo

… and this was Trump … speaking to the crowd in Omaha … before they were left out in the cold and dark for 3 hours …

"In theory, I didn’t really have to be here,” Trump told the crowd, “but it’s nice to be with friends.”

2 Likes

Donald’s manners have certainly declined…
used to be he would leave some money on the dresser and arrange for car service after he got what he wanted.

“Elites” are different people, depending who you are.

2 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes

It’s over just as he said it would be by election day, see he did not lie. /s

2 Likes

Yeah, I know (dejectedly kicks stone).
But sooner or later donnie will have his ass handed to him/

3 Likes

Not. a. chance.

Besides, special agent George Clooney and I are having enough trouble with his cover story these days.

3 Likes

You are right. It must have been the wine talking last night.

2 Likes

By the way, what are we drinking next week to celebrate the big beautiful blue wave?

And here he’s speculatin’ on a hypothesis:

Trump also suggested that Biden is mentally weak and that Harris, a senator from California who is more liberal, would take power early in a Biden presidency. “Three weeks in, Joe’s shot — let’s go, Kamala, you ready?” he said

Reportedly one of Al Capone’s favorite mob movies was City Streets, written by Dashiell Hammett, which showed how things are really done at the top. All it takes is a hint.

RIP Blackie.

It must be harder and harder these days to come up with outlandish story ideas for The Onion.

1 Like

Gotta disagree here. I will never give trump the benefit of the doubt.

This guy whines more than a five year old demanding an ice cream cone before dinner.

1 Like

When the results are announced, I’m going to roll slowly through the trailer park near my house that’s festooned with Trump signs, waving gaily at any outraged people.

Still on the fence about whether I should put fake subpoenas in all their mailboxes.

Why? For all the shit I’ve had to eat from these arrogant fuckers for the last four years

2 Likes

Like Jekyll and Hyde?

1 Like

Isn’t this the second time he’s left them in the cold? Didn’t he head up a mask-less super spreader event there a month or two ago?

Trumplestiltskin just keeps on sticking it to Omaha, doesn’t he? Threading that fine needle and jabbing 'em with it every chance he gets. Kind of like an STD, he’s a rotten gift that just keeps on giving.

1 Like

I like the saying “Trump is like someone who was born on third base and thinks he invented the game of baseball.”

2 Likes

That’s not as hyperbolic as it might sound.

1 Like

No. It’s not.
And what might be more apropos “Trump is like someone who was born on third base and thinks he invented professional sports and thinks he should receive the television contracts for them.”

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available