Trump Won’t Let Anti-Abortion Politics Wreck His Bid To Avoid Jail

48 Likes

Lying is breathing for him, and he does both through his mouth.

12 Likes

Within 30 days of inauguration he’d come out for a national ban of 16 weeks.

10 Likes

Well. Certainly didn’t see this coming. At all. /s

63 Likes

Oh, no. According to the NYT, those are just “mistruths.”

10 Likes

Let us know how the impending vet visit goes.

8 Likes

The picture of idiocy totality right there

2 Likes

Donnie is a political cross dresser! What a sow cow!!

1 Like

Love Borowitz. Its truly a cautionary tale for us all.

11 Likes

Time to start taking and selling property.

ETA. I’ll give $250 for that golf course in Jersey. It’s worth a little more but there is a grave to be moved and that can be expensive.

12 Likes

You may wake up in a Collar of Shame tomorrow…

42 Likes

Dumbasses

4 Likes

Of course, our dear Gary Peterson has something to say.

On this Eclipse Day, we honor the rare moment that the kingdom of heaven passes between our earth and sun, inspiring us to repent and put true America First patriots in Washington or else wake up with an assfull of locusts. #Eclipse2024 pic.twitter.com/yDyTE4Jk5U

— Gary Peterson 🇺🇸 (@GaryPetersonUSA) April 8, 2024

34 Likes

Bran??? Lol, they corrected it at the New Yorker.

2 Likes

That’s because sane Republicans (ha!) know that it will be tough running against this record:

63 Likes

Yeah, who wrote it for him? You know he didn’t write it himself because it wasn’t in all caps.

4 Likes

My favorite part:

Perhaps even more troubling, the legal document from Knight Specialty Insurance Company doesn’t actually promise it will pay the money if the former president loses his $464 million bank fraud case on appeal. Instead, it says Trump will pay, negating the whole point of an insurance company guarantee, according to three legal and bond experts who reviewed the contract for The Daily Beast.

“This is not common… the only reason this would be done is to limit the liability to the surety,” said N. Alex Hanley, an expert in how companies appeal enormous judgments.

49 Likes

I imagine that there are assurances being sent even as we write. “Don’'t worry, TFG is still planning on signing a total ban. Even if he has to do it via executive order, we know that SCOTUS will back it up.”

9 Likes

Trump tells donors he wants immigration from “nice countries,” like Denmark, Switzerland, and Norway.

But what about immigration from those countries you really love, donnie? Countries like Russia, Saudi Arabia, and North Korea. Do you want them as well?

And what’s to entice the Danes, Swiss and Norwegians to leave their homes to come live in the brutal authoritarian dictatorship you plan on installing here? Is the allure of living in a White Christian Nationalist hellhole going to be enough for them to pull up stakes.

And donnie, will these perfect white immigrants be allowed in our racist paradise without first ‘doing you a favor’? I’m sure you can think of something to balance the scales, amirite?

33 Likes

It’s satire.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available