Trump Votes In-Person After Years Of Casting His Ballot Absentee | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump, a repeated absentee voter, broke with tradition on Saturday by stopping at a library in Florida’s Palm Beach County to cast his ballot in person, a move that comes after repeatedly condemning mail-in voting.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340375

Broke with tradition, did he?
2016-below:

25 Likes

In fairness to Trump, he was still mentally absent.

12 Likes

“It was a very secure vote, much more secure than when you send in a ballot,” Trump said on Saturday according to NPR,after telling reporters that he had “voted for a guy named Trump.”

I’m willing to bet he didn’t bother filling out the rest of the ballot. Or if he did, just punched buttons at random.

20 Likes

In that photo, it sure looks like he wants to make sure Melania didn’t write in Justin Trudeau.

36 Likes

Trump walked into a library?

It’s like a matter/anti-matter encounter, and I’m surprised both didn’t implode.

18 Likes

How can you make a country club a private residence, you can’t, so this is a clear case of voter fraud.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/trump-made-florida-his-official-residence-he-may-have-also-made-a-legal-mess/2020/05/07/17d53fb2-849c-11ea-878a-86477a724bdb_story.html

18 Likes

It’s remarkable how much of what’s going on these days makes more sense if you add a laugh track.

8 Likes

Donnie’ll do anything he has to to encourage people to get infected.

4 Likes

and ask what are those things on the shelves?

14 Likes

Who cares?

4 Likes

Now make him prove his residence is actually FL, last I heard he didn’t live there since mara-logo is a private business.

18 Likes

“A guy named Trump”

Not deserving of a grimace, let alone a smile.

4 Likes

Trump literally can’t stand the heat. Maybe it’s time for him to leave the kitchen? I’m not sure if this is “sleepy” or “low energy”.

20 Likes

Oh I really hope his scalp burns.

4 Likes

Snowflakes are temperature sensitive.

Also, too, Trumpian logic dictates that if you’re too hot you go to Florida.

6 Likes

28 Likes

Last time the asshole tried to vote in person, he got lost…in his home town.

What a dumb fuck.

12 Likes

The three words Melaria never wants to hear when she’s making love: “Honey, I’m home!”

(I’ll be here all week.)

32 Likes

Hope the system catches & releases the absentee ballot he mailed in just before voting.

5 Likes