Trump-Vance Virulent Attacks On Haitian Immigrants Yield Predictable Threats

16 Likes

Why did Frank Rich endlessly tell lie after lie about Al Gore while endlessly kissing Dumbya’s ass in 2000?

8 Likes

Pepper is beautiful.

13 Likes

Robert has a crush on Marle LePen…

23 Likes

I had a dog and 3 cats who got along famously as a critter family, The bed was quite crowded on occasion.

20 Likes

“Oh, Donnie! It’s true that you’re old and decrepit, but I need your wattle! Give me Wattle! Now!”

33 Likes

Please Please Mein Führer! I want to be your Eva Braun!

34 Likes

She is just a sweet cuddle bug. A wonderful addition to the family, even if the cat isn’t as enthused.

16 Likes

White flight?

24 Likes

Wow, watching Scott Jennings (don’t know anything about him except what the chyron said) get his ass handed to him by smart women–that was inspiring. Ana Navarro was simply brilliant.

29 Likes

Notice how the pack encircles the helpless dog , demonstrating their velociraptor-like skills.

20 Likes

1 Like

Look at how close they are, physically. Women just don’t press up against men like that when things are platonic. $50 says Loomer is providing more than advice while traveling with Trump.

20 Likes

Speaking as a fellow wattle-american, I couldn’t stop laughing. Now I understand why nuns wear wimples–they hide the wattle.

10 Likes

10 Likes
3 Likes

His belly makes a nice shelf for her breasts.

16 Likes

41 Likes

1 Like

He’s W and Mitch’s disciple.

4 Likes