Trump Tweeted Mike Pence Attack Two Minutes Before VP And Family Were Evacuated | Talking Points Memo

There’s no time for moral lessons until the Greek-chorus phase. We’re within months of that.

2 Likes

What would you like Mike to testify to? He wasn’t at the rally. Do you even know if Mike was in the gang planning this rally? Do you really think Mike would bring mother and a Pence kid if he thought they’d be in danger?
When you guys start trying to bring in others it deflects from Trump’s intent. The goal is to keep Trump out of public office. This isn’t a criminal trial. No one is going to jail from this proceeding.

5 Likes

Things have descended into chaos on the Senate floor because Mike Lee has his drawers in a twist…

10 Likes

Pence has never been a leader, he was after all a back bencher during his time in Congress. Pence was a conduit for Koch monies.

5 Likes

Pence is and always has been a tool. And tools have no will of their own. They perform the job of those who wield them. Trump used the pence then dropped it when it no linger served his purpose. The Democrats picked up the pence and are using it to pry open the jaws of the bear trap some senators foolishly stuck their hand in reaching for the sparklie Trump put on the trigger tray.

9 Likes

Pence was a Koch-controlled sheep herder.

6 Likes

Almost literally. God, I wish they’d call him to testify. He may be a total jackass, but you know he’d tell the truth.

4 Likes

Pence had to know revenge is the number one priority for his ex-boss who is also, too, nuts.

2 Likes

I suppose if nothing else it was nice that he gave susPence a heads-up by tweeting the hit.

5 Likes

And of course, when all else fails, suggest the absence of a quorum.

3 Likes

Oh.

A former official who under the previous administration served at different times as the head of the out-of-control Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agencies now has a new gig: hate group member, officially. Mark Morgan, former acting CBP commissioner and acting ICE director, has joined the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), an anti-immigrant organization deemed a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

11 Likes

Trump has officially sub-contracted his Tweeting.

4 Likes

hope Brad got paid upfront :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Do tell…

The managers’ presentation is masterful. I was infuriated and horrified watching all this happen on January 6th. Then today, Plaskett earlier, and Castro now, have brought that response back and focused it.

Oh my God the Republicans in the Senate are screwed. They will vote to acquit, which will tie them forever to traitors and a lynch mob, all because they can’t win another election without terrorists’ votes.

Cowards. Terrorists. Nihilists. The lawn signs write themselves.

13 Likes

Well that will leave a black mark next to his name, until God forbid the next Republican administration gets tin he WH.

1 Like

So that whole once burned, twice shy thingy isn’t a thingy?

2 Likes

Brad may have pre-paid himself. Maybe Trump threatened to sue for his money back, and Brad is working off his debt.

2 Likes

Argle bargle! That was Antifa talking about a completely different Mike Pence! All the Patriotic Trump Supporters were outside peacefully exercising their 1st Amendment Right to demand that the machines be turned back on or else they’ll get violent and storm the Capitol; which they totally didn’t do but could have if they wanted to!

Plus, Mike Pence IS a traitor for not going along with Trump’s Grand Delusion and they were rightfully angry at him and any other RINO who didn’t defend democracy by declaring Martial Law and anointing Trump President-for-Life so we can own the Libs literally!

I’m an angry white person and demand my right to hold multiple contradictory positions at the same time! Impotent rage! Now I’m the victim!!

6 Likes

OT: Why is Lee calling his own spokesman a liar at the end of today’s session of the impeachment trial?

Lee’s spokesman said the calls from Trump and his attorney were intended for Sen. Tommy Tuberville, a newly elected Republican from Alabama.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available