Trump: ‘Tremendous Week With The Hoax’ | Talking Points Memo

Hmmm, let me try:

eyes

3 Likes

Thank you. How did you do that?

I’m guessing it doesn’t like PNG’s, so I did a quick conversion to JPG. Seems to be happier with that.

Ok. How do you convert to JPG?

Almost any image-editing software will do it. I use paint.net (Windows only, a freebie), but even something like Paint would do (open it, File, Save as…).

2 Likes

Shane his Cult Followers only watch Foxys Shrews .

Unfortunately, it’s looking like the Senate trial will be a hoax. :scream:

2 Likes

I am beginning to think that this entire ugly period is the Singularity that I had long ago dismissed. Only it wasn’t supercomputers creating a super intelligence, but a convergence of stupidity that has achieved consciousness.

2 Likes

His use of the word “they” is always a little odd. Weird that he didn’t toss a “strongly” in there somewhere.

1 Like

I have asthma and I always steel myself to hold my breath to run the gauntlet outside the front door of any restaurant I wish to enter. That seems to be the last stand for public smoking. I do not miss the years of asking wait staff to move us because I couldn’t breathe.

5 Likes

Oh, I have no doubt impeachment will happen. It’s conviction that I doubt. The GOP Coc–I mean, Republicans, are simply too frightened to throw Trumpelthinskin under the bus, even after Kentucky, Louisiana and Virginia. At most, I count six and that’s VERY optimistic. We need 20. Where do we get them?

2 Likes

He really does think he is Oz behind the curtain!

1 Like

It’s easy for me to start thinking sometimes that smoking is almost nonexistent anymore, simply because it is so absent from so many places in public. That is, until I get in the car and just go driving around town. Then I come to realize how many people still smoke, albeit in their cars while driving around themselves.

2 Likes

Very true. If you go to a drugstore or convenience store you can see at the counter it’s still a thing people do. But the remarkable thing to me is the change in attitude. It’s like drunk driving, or sexual harassment, things that decades ago were seen as funny by the larger society, even though their effects were no less devastating.

2 Likes

It was tremendous. I’ll say that.

1 Like

Me, too

1 Like

And @kitty. The definitive guide on this word.

2 Likes

Quien es, esta comemierda? jajajajajajajaja

1 Like

Set to music:

1 Like

Loved it! I wanted to ask about the difference. Yeah, loved it! Thanks

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available