Trump Tees Up Revenge Cycle With ‘I Am Your Retribution’ Speech

Good day to you. This is not my cat wearing a cat bikini.
cat bikini
As far as I can tell, this (possibly male) bikini-clad cat could be illegal in Florida one year from now. There is no reason DeSantis will stop at humanoids to advance his bigotry. Please think about that and take appropriate action. Thanks!

43 Likes

That’s a typical “knit one purrrrl one” technique?

24 Likes

I am no knitting expert, but for what it’s worth, this cat is the cat’s pajamas.

20 Likes

That’s obscene…

Kitties have eight nipples.

30 Likes

Maybe there are two nipples hiding under the bottoms?

ETA: Did you know that dromedary camels have nipples next to their junk? I learned that last week.

12 Likes

I think two are hidden beneath the panties.

10 Likes

There’s a reason Fat Boy is also a Kim Jong Un Fan Boy…

13 Likes

Beat me to it.

5 Likes

That’s how you know you’re not a real news station.

Multi-car pileup on the interstate today with eight dead, but that might ruin people’s day, so we’ll just say a minor fender-bender and call it a day.

35 Likes

The question is not why George Conway is splitting from that wack, it’s why he ever married her in the first place:

9 Likes

18 Likes

More on that Florida blogger’s bill, even Newt Gingrich is against it and the Florida state representative who wrote the bill has hurt feelings. The sad thing is Newt is right and there are many on the right who agree with Newt because they know it goes against the 1st Amendment. In fact, they’re upset that the Republicans are doing stupid things like this bill instead of coming up with new policies for the country.

41 Likes

If there were a way to boycott such news sites that don’t see the damage they’re doing in the pursuit of the almighty dollar, I’d do it.

I’m afraid I would have to start right here, however. Out of 17 MM stories, six stories directly discuss TFG, with another six sub-links to other stories covering the same event.

And here we are.

I’m not advocating ignoring this - we do so at our peril. But the more TFG gets delusional and dangerous, the more coverage he gets. It’s a terrible position to be in, but would be far worse if he were allowed anywhere near the levers of power again. And that goes for any of the rest of them (looking at you, Florida governor).

10 Likes

Ooh! This is a good one.

Trumporrhea trachomatis , is a mushroom-shaped bacterium that infects primarily one’s urethra, and turns the surrounding skin surface area orange in a manner that its medical discover thought bore a striking resemblance to Mr. Trump’s penchant for orange foundation makeup.

• Orange? Check!
  • Mushroom? Feh, but yes, check!
24 Likes

35 Likes

I claiMEd first, FIRsT!

28 Likes

So, DHS has a domestic intelligence program.

Who’d’a thunk it?

11 Likes

and-so-you-shall-python

10 Likes

A proposed law that would require people blogging about Ron DeSantis to register with the state is a ‘clear violation of the First Amendment:’ ACLU (msn.com)

28 Likes

She borderline looked like Aly McBeal.

3 Likes