Trump Spends Desperate Final Days Of Campaign Complaining About Fox | Talking Points Memo

It’s a list of one. Guess what it is?

4 Likes

First-person singular.

2 Likes

These last few weeks certainly have the odor of winning, right? The juggernaut deathstar firing from all ports. Maybe he should bring out the spawn to sell some beans.

9 Likes

So are a lot of mine

2 Likes

Hey ancestral neighbor!

4 Likes

To me the scary thing is that Trump is acting like the FIX is in.

3 Likes

They dropped a house on it

12 Likes

I haven’t seen the TPM comment section this giddy since the Mueller investigation. That turned out great.

4 Likes

Trump creates his own reality as he can not accept the real world. When Fox News says he’s not winning…the rage ensues. Trump so desperately want to paint a reality where he blows out Biden on Election night and can whine like a little beoch when he looses.

2 Likes

mirrors the list of things that "Should be an election law violation!”

3 Likes

Rule No. 1 - Never. EVER. Fall victim to your own propaganda.

The man is a fucking lunatic.

12 Likes

I was just listening to the New Abnormal podcast. In it Rick Wilson explains why they put up the Jared/Ivanka billboard - it makes the trump campaign fight the battles that the Lincoln Project wants them to fight - not the battles that the trump campaign wants to fight.

I certainly hope trump doubles down on this and the Hunter Biden non-story. In just 172 hours, the voting will be over. If he wants to spend his time tilting at (cancer-causing) windmills, then so be it.

10 Likes

Angry, Aggrieved, Complaining, Rationalizing, Lying: That’s Donnie!!!

3 Likes

As I recall, there were breathless updates, bold and lengthy predictions.

I lost count of the indictments that were just about to happen – but never did.

2 Likes

Again. He is insecure, immature, paranoid and sociopathic. He wasted his interview on 60 minutes by whining and sniveling about Biden and how HARD everyone was him and tone…he didn’t like her tone. Then in a snit he walked out so…no policies, no uplifting speech, just more Donnie. NOW he is showing his easily triggered and lack of attention span by complaining about FOX and Obama. He stepped on Barrett being on the Court because…it’s all about HIM.

7 Likes

Nah, he’s been married three times.

2 Likes

But the ratings for coverage of those indictments will be YUGE. It will make OJ’s trial look like coverage of a local traffic court.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for Karl Rove to be frog-marched out of the White House…

6 Likes

Ya got me there, kiddo!

Trump: counting ballots is illegal.

He’s got one “Just us” that agrees with him. He only needs 4 more.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available