Trump Spends Desperate Final Days Of Campaign Complaining About Fox | Talking Points Memo

Gee, this guy sure is anxious to tell other people how to do THEIR jobs

8 Likes

Headlines Indeed

37 Likes

There’s a lot of that going around.

4 Likes

He’s pining again for Roger Ailes. Just wait he’s going to be in the same place as him looking up.

7 Likes

President Jan Brady.

11 Likes

In all fairness, Gaetz does remind one of santorum.

16 Likes

Everyone’s so unfair; all the news that doesn’t show us winning, Winning, WINNING!! is Fake News.

Reading Trump’s Twitter feed these days might inspire Springsteen to do a social media version of “57 Channels (and Nothing On).”

3 Likes

Trump Spends Desperate Final Days Of Campaign Complaining About Fox

“Spends”…that’s an appropriate word for Mr. Trump right now
“Pays” is one, too.

5 Likes

Has Stephen written your concession speech yet? I bet it is a lulu.

Can’t wait to see you finally pivot toward being our ex-president.

9 Likes

Waaahhh

21 Likes

Says guy who identified Tim Cook as Tim Apple.

15 Likes

And right now Trump has sent out Melania to read a propaganda speech about how the Democrats have “choosen (sic) to spread division.” Talk about projection!

12 Likes

Welcome back 2016

7 Likes

This is fun. I normally don’t revel in taking anyone’s dignity in a situation like this but Trump sacrificed his own dignity long ago.

13 Likes

Re: senility

12 Likes

Hey, the Spanish didn’t get ALL the greats.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

et tu, bimbos?

8 Likes

Lets get this straight. FOX does not cover news. FOX is a propaganda network. It knows that (a) it every once and a while needs to pretend to cover the other side (fake balance) and (b) it spent 12 years attacking the uppity Black man. FOX viewers are racists who hate the uppity black man and his Kenyan Marxist/Islamic beliefs.

In FOX world, putting on the uppity black man is less likely to move viewers than putting on a Joe Biden speech. They figure that their viewers will just turn the chanel, which is better for Trump than them listening to Joe Biden.

Trump is just too fucking stupid to realize that the FOX news hacks are trying to do him a favor.

8 Likes

Oddly enough, my ancestors were from Wales, came here in the late 1600’s.

4 Likes

though

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available