Trump Spends Desperate Final Days Of Campaign Complaining About Fox | Talking Points Memo

Scumbag has no plan. About anything.

2 Likes

That seems rather basic.

1 Like

My favorite part of those doing such is that they will be first screaming that Biden is Republican-lite and a massive disappointment because in the second hour of his presidency, he didn’t mention the phrase “court expansion” at all.

3 Likes

Heh. I see that Tinkerbell is dying because not enough people are clapping.

4 Likes

I feel more respect for her now than when she first came out.

1 Like

Just looked him up because of your post - christ!

This has not been my experience.

I hadn’t heard about him myself until the documentary started airing on HBO.

He’s viscerally repulsive to me so I have remarked to my husband that I guess you have to be there in person to get his supposed charisma. I think he’s an evil son of a bitch.

2 Likes

That’s good. I confess that I was originally hoping for something along the lines of Peter Sellers singing George Gershwin …

4 Likes

It appears that the Apricot Wart has pulled ad spending out of Florida.

It’s growing skinny.

2 Likes

But there are other groups still advertising in support if Trump (America First Action is the one in the PA markets at the moment). How are those accounted for?

2 Likes

You’re either on the bus, or you’re off the bus

Yeah. I’m pretty sure when he loses, OAN is going to announce he’ll be taking over on Jan 21.

2 Likes

And an obnoxious, condescending know it all, to boot.

I have gotten FIVE postcards and a brochure from Hegar in the last week. It seems a bit much.

1 Like

Here’s a creepy unwelcome ad that pops up when viewing TPM on my phone

Nice quasi-stalker atmosphere you are creating here National Republican Congressional Committee
… "Your Voting History Is Public Record "
… oh … and don’t bother clarifying that it is only a record of whether you voted or not that is public …
… surely hinting at the idea that WHO you vote for can be revealed - is just inadvertent … pure accident

makes you wonder if the NRCC actually did craft those “Proud Boys” threatening emails …

1 Like

Speaking of Desperate …

On Twitter just now -

2 Likes

I think you’ll find that quite a few people will be happy to tell her how and where she can go to Heil.

1 Like

Current temp in Omaha 31 degrees. I don’t imagine it was very balmy a few hours ago. Nice.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available