Trump Says He’s Building A Border Wall In, Uh, Colorado

When building a giant wall to keep immigrants out, why stop at the U.S.-Mexico border?

President Donald Trump was speaking at an energy conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, when he began spouting off about his border wall in New Mexico.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1257819
2 Likes

Well, Colorado has been wanting a warm water port for many years. I think this is simply the logical conclusion of their thought process.

Also, I’ve lived in Colorado and the red around Colorado Springs is so deep it emits radio frequencies instead of visible light. I wonder if they feel like Austinites in Texas?

Me? I’d build that wall around Colorado Springs and do a search and pat down before I let them into the rest of the state.

33 Likes

Ah fork,
Now he’s going to try to get a wall built in Colorado just so he won’t be “wrong.”

Which means the entire government will now be in full support of this wall.

18 Likes

And again he says “We’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under.”

The record for scaling the wall is currently held by a young woman, a veteran rock climber, who was over it in 15 seconds flat.

39 Likes

Lotsa bad hombres in Pueblo. And don’t get me started about what really goes on in Grand Junction…

21 Likes

So, he didn’t really mean Colorado. California? Has the same number of syllables.

He’s :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Hey, Donnie.

I got a Royal Gorge bridge to sell you.

It has “Royal” and “Gorge” so it’s a perfect fit for you…

10 Likes

Maybe he’ll build a wall around every state, you know, just to be sure.

9 Likes

Sure. It’s not his money.

6 Likes

TPM… Might wanna re-check that analogy…

14 Likes

If he builds it to protect us from Wyoming, Nebraska and Kansas I’m good with the idea.

15 Likes

It’s a retreat or a surrender. Just lop off a 1/4 of California, a small piece of Nevada, say bye-bye to OK and TX, and then the rest would follow the Mason-Dixson line, sort of. Solves the problem of secession for the South which would turn into Northern Mexico. Then the undocumented workers in the chicken/meat processing plants would have legal status. Cut transportation costs in the new NAFTA. Should be a win/win.

7 Likes

He seems a bit low energy and confused and a mess. Seriously, building a wall in Colorado? You get wall, you get a wall, walls for everyone except Kansas. :rofl:

12 Likes

Darn east coast elitists not knowing 'bout real 'Merica…

9 Likes

“And we’re building a wall in Texas,” Trump continued, as though he hadn’t just bragged about building a border wall in a landlocked state.

The flub seemed to go unnoticed by members of the audience, some of whom even stood up and cheered immediately after Trump mentioned Colorado.

That is just fucking hilarious. Their secret reality alteration field projector must have just passed final testing.

They have won the victory over themselves. They love Big Brother.

11 Likes

LOL…If you cannot make Mexico pay for Texas/Mexico border wall, then just take away the word New in New Mexico and VIOLA, wall in Mexico & Colorado???

5 Likes

He could build it at the four corners to islolate Colorado from New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming* and score a fourfer.

• or was that Idaho?
4 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

And you know he will unless the New Mexicans deliver dirt on Biden. Albequerque there’s something we need you to do…

26 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available