Trump Says He Plans On Holding Rally On Saturday, Won’t Say If He’s Tested Negative

President Donald Trump on Thursday night mentioned a possible campaign rally on Saturday but got cagey when asked whether he’d tested negative for COVID-19 since he was diagnosed with the virus last week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1337505

Trump’s insanity not a factor for republican voters.

21 Likes

Sounds like patient zero is getting very desperate. Must have seen that Rasmussen poll.

18 Likes

This makes Pelosi’s case for the 25th all the more clear.

16 Likes

It’s a feature, not a bug…

5 Likes

Won’t Say If He’s Tested Negative

He hasn’t and won’t have.

11 Likes

Pathology now fully on display. He’ll literally kill people to get his ego fix.

23 Likes

REGENERON… It’s the corona mutilator! It has electrolytes!!!

12 Likes

What the hell did we do to deserve this thug of an ignoramus?
A walking advertisement for Corvid untested drugs, a Corvid test denier and big spreader of the virus. Can only hope he won’t make it to Florida tomorrow.

9 Likes

Notorious germaphobe and fetishiser of his own health suddenly can’t be bothered to inquire too closely into his own test results… as if he doesn’t want to hear any inconvenient truths.

31 Likes

Those two follow-up questions of “But have you been tested?” by Sean Hannity represent the sum total of actual journalism he’s done in the last four years.

33 Likes

Also starving for narcissistic supply. He needs to be told how great and wonderful he is. Self-praise goes only so far.

10 Likes

Hopefully many very fine people will attend, maskless.

7 Likes

Even trump’s spawn think he’s nuts.

4 Likes

Look on the bright side. He hasn’t talked about a magic vaccine lately, just the antibody treatment. We’re going to have a hard enough time getting enough people to take a Biden/FDA approved vaccine when it’s available next year.

He’s not making that situation worse, anyway. Let him rant and hope they’re keeping him away from trying to push a vaccine out before the election.

4 Likes

He’s still C-19 positive.

8 Likes

I think it’s quite possible he will invite people to get close enough to feel his breath, just so he can prove he’s safe.
He’s completely mad.

5 Likes

In other developing news…

22 Likes

New and improved! As seen on TV! Etc.

No no no no no. I don’t want more people infected who will spread it to the people they interact with who have done nothing to deserve it. Some yahoo who gets it at a Trump rally is going to go into stores maskless and their kids could get infected and take it to school. Their neighbors and retail workers might be masked, but the masks work best when both parties wear them and second best if the infected person wears one. Least effective is the infected person not wearing a mask when the other person is wearing one. I don’t care what happens to the people at his rallies. I do care about people who, through no fault of their own, come into contact with the morons.

18 Likes