Trump Says He’ll ‘Certainly’ Depart WH As He Wages More Bogus Election Fraud Claims | Talking Points Memo

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Thursday that he will leave the White House if the Electoral College formalizes President-Elect Joe Biden’s victory — even as he insisted such a decision would be a “mistake” — as he spent his Thanksgiving renewing baseless claims that “massive fraud” and crooked officials in battleground states caused his election defeat.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1346574
2 Likes

Just. Go. Away.

38 Likes

He will depart the White House. That was decided on election day. His mouth noises have exactly zero to do with it.

47 Likes

There was never any doubt he would leave just as there was no doubt he would bullshit and gaslight all the way. Even if he wasn’t a criminal I’d vote to put him in the stocks for his insolence alone.

14 Likes

If he weren’t so evil I would feel sorry for him. As it is, he can go fuck himself.

11 Likes

I’m thankful for the palpable relief that we no longer have to care what the cruel idiot thinks.

18 Likes

As the Monopoly card says: “Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200”

13 Likes

They found the baby a tiny table, so fitting

22 Likes

We missed a real crisis in Wisconsin because there was one principled republican, and he is now an absolute villain on the right because he did the right thing legally and historically. There is no benefit for anyone on the right who has plans to rise in the party to not do Trump’s bidding, because the base crucified anyone who doesn’t. I won’t feel safe until the electoral college votes and respects the voter’s will.

31 Likes

At one point he urged reporters not to allow Biden the credit for pending coronavirus vaccines. “Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines because the vaccines were me and I pushed people harder than they’ve ever been pushed before,” he said.

29 Likes

We should look at how Trump “won” Florida and North Carolina and why other states were as close as they were. Were the polls really wrong? They’ve always been pretty accurate before. And let’s look at 2016 while we’re at it…

19 Likes

So, leaving on Dec. 14? Great! 5 weeks should be just enough time to deep clean the WH you’ve turned into a COVID-19 hotspot.

9 Likes

“You’re just a lightweight. Don’t talk to me that way. I’m the president of the United States. Don’t ever talk to the president that way,” he added…”

Shall we take bets on how many times Donald must have heard that from his father? Child abuse is a real thing. It turns kids into monsters who abuse their kids, too. Growing up conservative is not easy. If you can’t understand why so many Americans voted for Trump, you don’t have to look much further than that.

It’s normal for conservatives to berate their own. That is their reality.

However, the cycle of abuse can be reversed and stopped. There was a research project in Florida prisons back in the 1980 that proved it. The Republican governor defunded it just as soon as he found out about it. Perhaps Biden will give it new life.

Then Donald will get the help he needs when he enters prison? He’ll never find salvation unless he does.

15 Likes

My response when I saw this last night was nothing really new here, despite the spin and
what a damn attention whore, he just had to open his mouth on Thanksgiving.

15 Likes

And feel free to go away mad no matter what Motley Crue has to say about it.

14 Likes

The polls were inaccurate, or maybe we should say not accurate enough, in both 2016 and this year. One possible and to me likeliest answer is that Trump affects the electorate in ways their models continue not to account for in reliable ways.

11 Likes

Nutshell

“This has a long way to go,” Trump said, even though he lost.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.34.44 AM

Here ya go.

#DiaperDon treading worldwide on twitter I read.

Oops I see now you posted the pic.

22 Likes

Memo to: DJT
F_ck you! F_ck your feelings! You f_cking liar! GTFO!

2 Likes

There is no rest for the narcissistic, restless and/or wicked.

And Trump is a national security risk as well:

With his close ties to dictators and Arabs who fund terrorists, you betcha he’s a threat to our nation if he is allowed to roam freely.

23 Likes