Trump’s Tantrums On And Before Jan. 6, According To Ex-Meadows Aide

I am wondering who was with Skanky Turdface in the White House residence on the night of January 5, 2022?

2 Likes

ABC has tape of The Beast driving away. Pretty clearly there is an arm reaching from the back seat to the driver.

10 Likes

The GOP is the prime mover in Trump’s election, support as a POTUS and support as a candidate for re-election.

8 Likes

And let us remember that this out-of-control maniac had access to the nuclear launch codes?

May he NEVER be that close to destroying the world, ever again.

7 Likes

NOW we are getting to some tangible things…arms looking for steering wheels in cars, orders to disregard disarming rioters…and more verifiable (FOX News-immune) items.

8 Likes

There is no level of information that will clear the minds of the gullible, bitter people embracing this delusional, hateful direction. They have found the cult they’ve been looking for all their life and are all in.

They have found their tribe. And their tribe is a death cult bent of the destruction of our society.

16 Likes

Geez … too bad a family member with expertise in mental health didn’t call this out & stress the propensity for violent outbursts and a general state of seriously poor mental health with a side order of megalomania

Oh that’s right - his niece did - many times …

19 Likes

Bullshit.
Trump is too much of a wimp to get physical.
Trump hires people to get physical.
If Chief would have smacked the shit out of 5 Deferment Don, Trump would have wet his pants and cried like a baby.
Please don’t ever consider Trump a man.

download
Waiting for the table to be upended?

5 Likes

The MAGA people are going to feel good about Trump throwing a tantrum. It proves he really did want to lead the charge but was thwarted by the Secret Service.

5 Likes

I’m going to assume that the WH didn’t not send cleaning bills to Trump?

The big picture coming out of the testimony is that it was all planned. That Trump was told by almost everyone that the he lost, and Donnie wouldn’t accept that. The saving grace is that Trump and Co were a bunch of incompetents.

And what in the world did Meadows think would happen when first started to turn over documents to the committee?

7 Likes

I suspect Ketchupgate is gonna be FatAss’s hallmark, just like Malaria’s “I don’t really care” jacket will be hers.

The ketchup jokes will follow him to the grave and beyond.

Color me LMAO.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Is that Teresa Heinz Kerry ketchup?

3 Likes

Not sure how a general that would have to had one of the Proud Boy’s golf carts to lead his army to attack the Capitol would go down in history.
It would replace this as the ugliest monument in history.

6 Likes

Like (draft) Dodger Like Dumb.

1 Like

Just as I was reading your post, the scene from Trading Places where Don Ameche’s character goes apeshit when he realizes he and his brother are ruined.

5 Likes

OH so much material out there - just waiting to be deployed …

in fact this gem seem incredibly on target …

and … this

5 Likes

Trump’s temper and tantrums have been in the news since the beginning. Retired Senator Bob Corker brought this to the public’s attention more than once but most notably.

14 Likes

Style points!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available