Trump’s Factory Visit Delayed After Workers Feared It Would Endanger Them Amid COVID-19

Trump’s going to cause PA’s virus caseload to spike with his visit.

4 Likes

That’s gonna sting.

3 Likes

Ha, exactly. And it sounds like management weren’t thrilled either; they’re probably running around-the-clock shifts, and a presidential visit is highly disruptive. Work essentially stops while the clown car rolls through. Trump’s photo op to celebrate his awesomeness in managing the supply chain would have exacerbated the supply chain problems, which is the most Trumpian thing ever.

23 Likes

It’s canceled. No way the Trumpanzees will risk being told to fuck off a second time.

8 Likes

Maybe West Point will cancel, too.

15 Likes

Dumpf already endangered them. Cue a video record of his maladministration’s multiple missteps, his idiotic and dangerous utterings and 81K+ deaths. (When in U.S. history have consumer product companies had to publicly admonish people from incorrectly using their products because the American president suggested ingesting or mainlining their products in conjunction with lying in a tanning booth or intubating a UV light?)

6 Likes

Good for the workers. They showed courage standing up to Donnie’s ‘photo op’.

12 Likes

lol
is it to big a leap from here to Trump thrown out out office for fear of endangering the lives of all those who reside within the United States of America?
Be a huge step forward.

3 Likes

I thought about that very thing.

1 Like

This must drive President Trump bonkers. Really.

5 Likes

Will be losing their contract to produce PPE by a tRump order in 3, 2, 1…

Speaking of losing a contract, NIH cancels a grant to a leading researcher and expert in pandemics working with the Wuhan Institute in China. Apparently, a big no-no in this maladministration and an unbelievably stupid move.

12 Likes

Besides, they’ve shown in their support of various violators that their guidelines really have no weight and are not meant to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Ha!! Casa Molina! Good food there!!

2 Likes

Doesn’t that get painted all the time, or am I mixing it up with another one?

It would be interesting to see if they would if they have that option. They don’t, he is their boss, he can order them to show up dressed out in full combat gear.

It truly is a captive audience, needlessly putting all of those lives at risk, just for a photo op.

Trump loves the pomp and ceremony but hates the actual work that comes with the job.

7 Likes

Yeah, me too. The CEO of this company has more courage than all the generals at West Point.

8 Likes

Why yes I can answer for the last 24-36 hours since I’ve been either on the river path with my dog, shopping at Trader Joe’s for essentials, or here at home. I got witnesses in all cases. But pranking statues ( non-destructively) is a long Tucson tradition.

1 Like

POTUS considered harmful.

3 Likes

This was one of the things I was thinking. In addition to the regular obvious sanitizing issues, a lot of fancy machines like that have long, complicated shutdown and startup procedures and need significant tuning on startup to get back to full efficiency. And that’s before some idiot forgets to read the “no” in “no step”.

6 Likes

When they say the president is visiting your work.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available