Trump’s BS Ain’t Gonna Fly In Federal Court

38 Likes

When are they not?

18 Likes

That’s a question I often ask myself. Boy, are these people ever broken. Not normal. Good grief.

54 Likes

Watch their eyes - are they blinking out
“help us we are being held hostage” ?

15 Likes

Speaking as as a “Median Leader”, aren’t they just.

10 Likes

The most uneven education system in the world.

15 Likes

tfw tomorrow’s debate is possibly > the All-In go home Dynamite.

image

Possibly

19 Likes

Trump Muses About Fleeing To Russia In Unprompted Truth Social Post (forbes.com)

Donald Trump took to his social media platform Truth Social on Monday night to complain about the $200,000 bond that’s been negotiated for his release after he surrenders in Georgia later this week over his alleged plot to overturn the 2020 election. And while it was completely expected that the former president would complain about needing to post bond, he also ventured into truly bizarre territory, explaining a hypothetical scenario where he would apparently flee to Russia.

Again, that’s not out of the ordinary. But then the Truth Social post took a very weird turn.

“I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a ‘flight’ risk - I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again,” Trump continued.

56 Likes

Based on the farcical premise of SACR I really expected palingeneticism to be based on the inspired works and deep philosophical beliefs of that former governess of the 49th state.

21 Likes

That is not a happy corgi face.

15 Likes

Projection? Please, please, please, let it be so.

8 Likes

My prediction: the gop debate is going be as boring as watching toenail fungus grow on Steve Bannon’s big toe.

28 Likes

I’m willing to bet a $1 that The Atlantic will release the recording.

I’m willing to bet 10 cents that it won’t mean “ship” to the zealots.

10 Likes

I will donate $20 to a Go-Fund Me that would pay The Fat Guy’s bond forfeiture upon application for asylum in Russia.

Living in a gold-domed suite with Uncle Vlad is not required.

22 Likes

True.

(By the way, their “abled-bodied men only” shooters club stuff shows their junior high school mentality/maturity level.)

12 Likes

I’m in too!!!

9 Likes

Fux News does that to you.

18 Likes

The bolded part is the most unlikely and preposterous outcome of his entire suggestion.

31 Likes

By all accounts, these are things that Chutkan (and any good judge) will recognize early and take into account to avoid being led around by the nose, taken advantage of, and otherwise bamboozled into bad decisions.

We could go so far as to say Chutkan knows or has figured out most of this before DOJ even sets pen to paper, Trump’s arguments are so far out in left field.

In contrast, the single most concerning thing about U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon in the Mar-a-Lago case is that she may be too inexperienced or too biased or ideologically compromised to recognize a bad-apple defendant making preposterous arguments and representations to the court.

The pattern with the FedSoc district court judges is worse than that. They just assimilate whatever FedSoc nonsense is fed to them and uncritically regurgitate it back. They can completely ignore the government arguments… looking at you, Kaszmaryk. Let the appeals courts sort it out.

30 Likes

9,998 donors to go…

9 Likes