Trump’s Adult Children Are Divided On Pushing Their Father To Accept Reality | Talking Points Memo

Trump’s adult children are reportedly giving their father, the unrelenting President who continues to wage unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud, conflicting advice on whether he should finally let his guard down and concede his loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1344432
1 Like

some people are telling him that they have some legitimate legal recourse in Pennsylvania

Who are these delusional people?

47 Likes

Actually, if all the delusional moves to try to prove that he actually did win and that he is not a monumental loser keeps the Orange Menace occupied for a while, we might get to January 20th without the moron starting a war just to spite the whole world.

17 Likes

Additionally, the source told CNN that the sitting POTUS believes he was never seen as a legitimate candidate or President.

Well he wasn’t, and we’re still waiting for him to grow into the position.

53 Likes

Jane Goodall?

22 Likes

Trump’s adult children are reportedly giving their father […] conflicting advice

I’m all verklempt.

46 Likes

The President’s daughter is also mindful that her entire future is tied to her father’s, and must be handled delicately.

Honey that ship sailed back in 2017.

43 Likes

For shame.

I don’t know why you’d besmirch her name – or that of chimps.

8 Likes

contemplating ways that the President can save face

18 Likes

Let’s play, Who wants to be a disinherited?

28 Likes

At this point, it’s just an act, and the act is falling apart as more and more Republicans publicly accept reality. It won’t be long before Trump is completely alone in his voter fraud accusations.

29 Likes

Oh, just fuck off, Loser!

You’re right about one thing, though. You never were seen as a legitimate president.

52 Likes

“Trump’s-Adult-children” are not words one usually uses to describe them

24 Likes

Apparently now, Alec Baldwin is saying he won’t leave Saturday Night Live.

60 Likes

It’s expected that Don Jr. would be pushing to keep fighting. He is a desperate, desperate man and knows that “the law is coming”. (h/t Josh)

Don. My man. My baby. Go back to the bathroom and do your booger sugar while the grownups try to get your dad’s fat ass out the door.

31 Likes

People who are hoping that the stress will kill him before he gets around to changing his will.

Because they’re stupid enough to think they’re in it.

11 Likes

Primate humor there. Well played…

9 Likes

This should bring them together.When it rains it does pour.

30 Likes

KIDS - tell Daddy - his Shitshow is OVER … The whole world is ready to move on -

23 Likes

On the other hand, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. would prefer to drag it out as long as possible.

Funny how it’s Uday and Qusay who want to fight to the bitter end. Never were the brightest turnips in the sack.

36 Likes