Trump Revenge Race In Virginia Too Close To Call

Alito: “See! It started with women on bicycles. Then, (and quickly!), women drinking ale at the bar! And now look!”

29 Likes

When they talk about destruction, don’t you know that you can count me out. JL

19 Likes

I agree. Why destroy art or historic sites? Yes it makes the news but is counter productive. If oil is the point, go toss paint on ExxonMobil headquarters.

27 Likes

Thanks for all the Willie Mays photos, David. The man was phenomenal.

37 Likes

The luckiest man alive

3 Likes

Ironically spray paint is generally oil based. So…….

12 Likes

None of us has accused them of being brilliant.

3 Likes

Mick Jagger … 81

Harrison Ford … 81

21 Likes

I wonder whether the “powder paint” they used is permanent, or does it brush off easily?

7 Likes

This is my great, great uncle, Doc Watson. Played 3 seasons in the majors and 6 in the minors.

45 Likes

Say hey! What a lovely respite from all the crap…

Thanks for the reverie.

10 Likes

24 Likes

At the Polo Grounds you entered the Stadium at the top and walked down to your seats. I saw Willie there a few times as a kid. RIP

27 Likes

If this were an old spy movie, Messing would be drafted to put something in orange guy’s drink.

On the other hand, Putin already took care of that with the Moscow hookers.

5 Likes

Very cool!

3 Likes

I’ll bet they drop a stool.

5 Likes

My family is 6 generations deep in AZ on one side. I first visited my grandpa in Scottsdale in 1955. I moved to Tucson in 1968 for college. Except for two years at WSU in Pullman,.WA (for a PhD) and lots of travel time in Mexico, I’ve been a Tucson resident,

6 Likes

That’s my take too. Unlike Morning Memo’s opinion that this doesn’t change “the underlying narrative”, I think it reveals a disconnect with TFG and voters who are showing they are less impressed by his supposed total domination of the Republican Party. People are seeing chinks in the armor and are beginning to see that the emperor truly has no clothes.

22 Likes

All the pro scouts of the era say Donald Trump was a much better baseball player than Willie Mays.

24 Likes

Word has it that the Democrats’ campaigns may never recover.
Joe’s face, however, may be too far down in the morning’s oatmeal for him to notice.

3 Likes