Trump Retweets Conspiracy Theory About Jeffrey Epstein’s Death

President Donald Trump on Saturday night retweeted a conspiracy theory about accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1241810
2 Likes

UnFucking believable. tRump once again proving he is not only unfit to be president, but is probably one of the most assholey people on the planet.

38 Likes

“The tweet, posted by comedian Terrance K. Williams, baselessly claimed Epstein’s death was tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton.”

3 Likes

Look somewhere else, because he thinks doing that will keep people from wondering about him. Exactly how many times can we call him a POS?

6 Likes

TweetyTurd strikes again.

7 Likes

142 days until 12/31/2019 (my fault, if I’m wrong).

7 Likes

We keep saying “You can’t make this up” then Asshole-in-Chief comes up with even more unbelievable shit to render us incredulous. It’s tiring…

14 Likes

For once, the first impression of the day isn’t “this is why it’s not okay to have a racist president.” Today’s affirmation: This is why it’s not okay to have a gullible, conspiracy peddling, colossally stupid president.

27 Likes

Why haven’t we impeached the motherfucker yet?

24 Likes

C’mon! Is anyone really that surprised?!! His mendacity in these vague kind of links to the Clintons or anyone else is only exceeded by Bill (DeathWish) disBarr.

8 Likes

He will be called POS well beyond then, I assure you. There is no statue of limitations for history books.

12 Likes

President Of Scatology?

2 Likes

At this point, I don’t think this should even be a “joke” for comedians. So, the racist-in-chief didn’t even have to start this crap himself, someone did it for him and he tags along.

9 Likes

I am praying the eventual Dem candidate goes LOW and drags out the BIG Trump garbage like Melania’s illegal immigrant status, chain migrating parents, foundation crimes, mob connections and RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

There’s no reason to act like a polite talk show host with Trump, it won’t work.

20 Likes

70 Likes

It’s Sunday, so I’m just concentrating on the short term.

7 Likes

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11
To put it in plainer words-- scumbags gonna be scumbags.

15 Likes

Trump Twits this out at the same time:

“Does anybody really believe [Joe Biden] is mentally fit to be president?”

13 Likes

This. Right. Here. “Your Honor, the prosecution wishes to place into evidence Exhibit A and ask that you find Current Occupant criminally insane and commit him to prison cells beneath the basement of our most secure maximum security facility for our protection. We rest our case.”

11 Likes

The shitgibbon’s ability to project is endless…

12 Likes