Trump Pushes Aside His Own ‘Big Lie’ Lawyer To Endorse Rival For SC GOP Chair | Talking Points Memo

It appears that Lin Wood, one of the lawyers who unsuccessfully pushed former President Trump’s election fraud falsehoods, has suffered another loss: his former boss passed him over to endorse the incumbent for the chairmanship of the South Carolina Republican Party.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1367246
1 Like

McKissick is a longtime Trump loyalist who called off the state’s GOP presidential primary last year and endorsed the then-president.

Whereas Lin Wood is only a kamikaze pilot.

21 Likes

Trump has no loyalty to anyone except himself.

16 Likes

Do you think Trumptards will ever catch on to Trump?

9 Likes

Irrelevant loser passes over crazy loser to endorse future loser.

22 Likes

Probably not, at least until they are on their respective death beds. ETTD.

7 Likes

Dang, you beat me to it.

2 Likes

Yes, but in this case each man praised Trump, each man toadied up to Trump, and I bet Wood won’t even get a lousy t-shirt out this. Well Wood should be glad that there’s no mean tweets.

4 Likes

Welcome to TrumpLand

6 Likes

Lin Wood, one of the lawyers who unsuccessfully pushed former President Trump’s election fraud falsehoods

Doing a reprise of his rip on John McCain, T** said “He lost and let us down. I’ve never liked him as much after that. I don’t like losers.”

6 Likes

Donnie sure doesn’t photograph very well…

1 Like

I certainly hope not!

5 Likes

It’s like that story I read last year about a nurse who had to intubate (and, later, watch die) people who swore up and down that COVID was a hoax–some of them, because Trump had persuaded them it was. She said that some of them, in their very last moments, finally understood that what was killing them was all too real.

People snubbed by Trump will (eventually) get over that–still, that dawning awareness that this guy they’d invested such emotion in just isn’t that into them . . . it’s gotta hurt. Not that I feel much sympathy for them, mind you.

7 Likes

Trump once again made clear that he favors …

Who favors something or someone? And more to the point, who cares?

Wood’s problem, of course, is that he lost every time.

4 Likes

Lyn didn’t offer much of a revenue proposition to Twin Peaches. No endorsement without a commitment to spend campaign cash on certain services.

2 Likes

It should’ve been posted at Donnie’s White House door.
Drumpfers woulda had even less cause to look surprised or feel disappointed when they arrived at the head of the line.

2 Likes

Well. Knock on Wood and the Quacky Kraken could sure star in a 3rd grade Japanese horror flick. Playing the monsters of course.

4 Likes

And he is a massive failure at that. Trump never knows when to shut the fuck up. He digs himself a ditch, then doubles down.

8 Likes

Wise of Trump, Lin Wood is totally crazy even for South Carolina. The guy is going to be in jail, or in the nuthouse in a few months.

5 Likes

3 Likes