Trump Opener Disavows QAnon | Talking Points Memo

TPM is there, on the front line, to bring us this gripping report on what some anonymous crazy fuck has to say.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Straka like a lot of minorities grifting…they discover it is financially good thing to leave the Dem party, bash them endlessly…all while praising the people whose policies harm the very persons they say they are. They are what is known as sell outs.

10 Likes

Yet another in the witless Chickens for Colonel Sander genre…

11 Likes

“After his video went viral, Straka became a regular on Fox.”

8 Likes

Uh Oh

25 Likes

“Straka’s professed love for the Democratic Party looks more like nominal interest in light of his voting record. He registered as a Democrat in 2004, according to city Board of Elections records. He voted in the 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2018 general elections and in the 2010 primary races.”

So in other words: Straka was such a committed liberal Democrat that he didn’t vote in the 2006, 2010, and 2014 midterms, all of which were incredibly important in terms of Congressional composition.

He’s a complete poseur. He was a true liberal in the same way that my dog is an espresso machine.

22 Likes

So what’s the count on the male gays announcing their Republicaness? There’s this guy Straka and the WH communications staffer Judd Deere. So in this small sampling the common denominator is male. Any others out there?

5 Likes

Key question for Ms. Cheney today, which American cities and how many American citizens are you willing to sacrifice with your policy of preventing the US from taking any meaningful action on climate change and rising sea levels?

Also, “Where we go one, we go all” only exists with QAnon. It is not a thing in itself. Either Straka is with QAnon or whoever actually wrote the speech is. There’s no, “This was just a coincidence” argument.

20 Likes

Sure, pal. Whatever you say.

And this is who they have opening the rally—one of those people you meet who tell you being a waiter or a hairdresser or a paralegal isn’t what they “really do,” because what they “really do” is some sort of glamorous thing like aspirational acting that they never actually, you know, do. They just imagine they will some day. I’ll tell you, this whole Trumpian phenomenon is built on the fantasies of the foolish.

30 Likes

I call BS on all counts.

He knew exactly what he was doing and I doubt this was a disgruntled Liberal.

8 Likes

The Three Musketeers collectively fart in Q’s general direction.

11 Likes

“Just because I said ‘Ein Reich! Ein Volk! Ein Fuhrer!’ as a rallying cry on stage does not mean I was referencing the Nazi Party, stupid Deep State libtard fake news lamestream media!!!” - Brandon Straka, who has had his gay card revoked by humanity.

18 Likes

probably coulda stopped there

6 Likes

This is how ignorant and stupid these idiots are. They are afraid of and embarrassed by their own opinions.

2 Likes

Grifters gotta grift

3 Likes

Kind of like a untalented Mr. Ripley.

9 Likes

“…actor who leads a group called Walk Away…”

Yes. Please. Long walk. Short pier.

19 Likes

So much cray, cray.
There is almost nothing in the story that has a tiny ring of truth to it.

8 Likes

Straka, a gay Manhattan hairdresser and aspiring actor who leads a group called Walk Away that aims to lead minorities away from the Democratic Party

So he’s a self-hating gay who successfully describes the Rethugliklan party to a “T”, the same party which, coincidentally, hates him even more than he hates himself.

“For years now, I have watched as the left has devolved into intolerant, inflexible, illogical, hateful, misguided, ill-informed, un-American, hypocritical, menacing, callous, ignorant, narrow-minded and, at times, blatantly fascistic behavior and rhetoric.”

If nothing else, the man knows how to stretch a Chiclet to the moon … and back.

Straka had told the crowd on Thursday that Trump “is not a president who panders to minorities because he needs them,” rather, he “serves minorities because he loves them. And he loves this country. We are all in this together.”

Unless, of course, they don’t support ignorant proto-fascists and live in rat-infested burgs. Then, I’m sure Straka would heartily agree, they are wastes of the wrong color skin.

What a tool. I just hope he lands a part in Stephen Baldwin’s next blockbuster.

13 Likes