Trump Names Hugh Hewitt Buddy, Biz Associate As New National Security Adviser | Talking Points Memo

OT: Lindsey is falling out of favor? And exactly what dastardly things is Trump talking about?

3 Likes

Meth lab. It has to be a meth lab.

4 Likes

He was first nominated by W. He served in the State Dept under Obama. He was a consultant for both Romney and Scott Walker.

With that pedigree, he won’t last 3 months under Trump in this position.

2 Likes

Hugh Hewitt is the Mark Levin of Michael Savages.

4 Likes

I would’ve said Hugh Hewitt is the Morton Downey Jr. of Wally Georges.

But, hey…tomayto, tomahto.

(G-d, I’m old.)

1 Like

And an idiot, oh wait you already said that!

1 Like

Jesus we’re going to be damn lucky if we make it through this presidency as a country!

2 Likes

“Acting” National Security Advisor.

3 Likes

All of the above.

2 Likes

So are you saying that the thing under Bolton’s nose was not this?

1 Like

The daily shit storm is getting old. Make it stop somebody.

1 Like

I just googled Bob Dornan and he’s 86 and still batshit crazy :grin:

1 Like

Fun fact. Robert Dornan had a small role as a pilot in an old film which the bots on MS 3000 made fun of.
I think he was referred to as B52 Bob.

1 Like

Yeah his er-filmography popped up on Google :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Before that he was a Ronald Reagan cultist. @greylady- you need to skim a few Marc Thiessen Op Ed columns in the WaPo, they are as good as Hewitt’s for comic relief.

I consider Theissen the King of the Post’s trumpists. Another writer that often succeeds in raising my blood pressure is Samuelson - their trickle-down economist that writes about how converting employer health care benefits into a individual voucher program would ‘benefit’ employees, how Boomers should accept major cuts to Social Security to ‘spare’ the millennials from higher taxes, or how the minimum wage is fine as-is.

1 Like

You mean someone actually benefitted from being a BFF of a POS like Hugh Hewitt?

I guess the hairy palms gave him away.

Does this creature have security clearences to be the NSA?

Does he know what NSA stands for?

Does… ah eff it, we’re just screwed.

There are a whole group of women and men columnists I cannot read. Samuelson is included, and I figure he cannot be the author of the Econ textbook in use during the 60s-70s. George Will too. Jennifer Rubin has won me over. Max Boot not yet. George Will is of the same Reagan worship harvest as Hugh Hewitt.

But not every high-school boy.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available