Nice try, Dotard Don, but either “Pocahontas” is coming for you with her tough and brainy hatchet, or “Commie Bernie” with his Brooklyn street smarts and snappy one-liners. You best bring a very large colostomy bag and an extra layer of skin. And either would put you away for good.
Oh the Prig has nothing good to say about anyone… well maybe Putin, Kim…?
Most punchable face… beware the Polonium, Donnie, when Vladdie loses interest in you.
Trump is jealous because “horse faced lesbians” was his term.
Self awareness is not a trait that I’ve seen attributed to drumpf.
Damn straight!
Rice challenged Bolton repeatedly over his decision not to testify in the House or publicly discuss what he knows about the president’s Ukraine pressure campaign, particularly as officials who worked for him on the National Security Council have done so and have since endured Trump’s wrath.
“I can’t imagine withholding my testimony, with or without a subpoena,” Rice said. “I also can’t imagine, frankly, in the absence of being able to provide the information directly to Congress, not having exercised my First Amendment right to speak publicly at a time when my testimony or my experience would be relevant. And, frankly, when my subordinates … were doing their duty and responding in a fashion consistent with their legal obligations to provide information.”
Of course Warren “took it on herself” to go after Bloomberg. He has spent the better part of the last 20 years going after her including funding Scott Brown and working hard against her consumer agency. The guy had it coming.
Hey TPM, do you always have to retweet every dumb thing that El Maximo Grande Jefe Naranja spews onto the platform? Is it really always newsworthy? Because I’m thinking it’s not.
Oh, oh.
Actually, Bloomers was a Democrat until he decided that he wanted a crack at being mayor of NYC. He became an Independent in 2007 and went back to the Dems in 2018. So, yes, an equal opportunity mountebank.
I went to her talk at CSU last week. She started her comment on the role of the National Security Council, paused for dramatic effect, added “in prior administrations,” then continued with her explanation. Any similarities between Rice and Bolton begin and end with their title as National Security Advisor.
Nah, it was a pretty obvious decision with Bloomberg polling so well without subjecting himself to any actual public scrutiny. Even if you think he’s going to do well on the debate stage (and there was little to no reason to think he would), you would want to give him the opportunity to prove he’s legit. And if you think he’s a fraud – as I do – you want him exposed.
I’m genuinely curious to see if he shows up to the SC debate. I think he has to, but $61 billion might argue otherwise.
Oh my. ABJ dropping the hammer, it seems. Of course, Stone’s effective sentence will not last much longer than November 4.
Bloomberg is worse, he was a Democrat who changed to Republican to run for mayor, then changed to Democrat to run for President.
The proposition was that, having seen what happened last night, it’s no longer tenable to say that the DNC "changed the rules for who qualifies for the debate as a ‘favor’ to Bloomberg.
Hindsight is the very basis of this proposition.
I do agree that allowing him into the debate was a good thing, but only because I prefer a more open debate to a less open one.
And as for whether he’ll show up for the next debate, well, thin skin might prevent him but that would lead to its own embarrassment.
Yeah, I suspect it will be a struggle for him to decide whether he needs to show he can dominate the room versus the risk of further humiliation. The answer would be straightforward for any normal candidate, but $61 billion is a hell of lot of insulation from normal.
If he wants to dominate the room, I think his best bet is those television ads.
Maybe he’ll surprise me.
I’ve often wonder why Rice’s name is never thrown into the mix for VP.
But it’s super easy to argue it ahead of time.
…and Donnie’s debate performance were stellar? WTF? I kind of remember Lurch…but I get that he has a ‘selective memory’ on his OWN shortcomings…