Trump Mocked For Taking ‘Full Responsibility’ On COVID And Also None At All | Talking Points Memo

WHO?

7 Likes

Costello: I said, I DON’T GIVE A DARN!
Abbott: Oh, that’s our shortstop!

4 Likes

Totally on-brand. Cheat, retreat, repeat.

5 Likes

OT: Check out these bruises - hands and face. He’ll drop dead the day after he confirms handmaiden.

7 Likes

Trump’s greatest sin is pride.

His pride won’t allow him to ever admit error. Or defeat. Or responsibility for anything negative.

Remember early on, during the 2016 campaign, and early in his term, when he would say or do something stupid, and his advisors could “convince” him to read a teleprompted “apology” or “correction” ?

He read it like a hostage.

Then the next day, he would double down on the idiocy.

Pride.

Hides to its owner, all their other deadly sins.

3 Likes

I remember when he blamed the infected…for getting infected.

Then, after he himself was infected, he saw the terrible irony of that statement, and proceeded to change his ways…

Oh, wait, no he didn’t.

3 Likes

The true depths of tRump’s stupidity (mendacity?) was revealed when he claimed that the spread of COVID was caused by…testing.

I hope that historians don’t forget that.

3 Likes

I am old enough to remember “Barack Obama is a US citizen. Period.”

3 Likes

OT but maybe there is another COVID infected person who was at the little Rose Garden shindig to triumphantly introduce the supreme court justice we and my grand children’s children are going to be stuck with.

3 Likes

Hey, this is the same argument put forth by Bush when Katrina destroyed New Orleans. It’s not Bush’s fault, it’s god’s fault for sending the hurricane in the first place. Of course, Bush’s utter failure to deal with the disaster had nothing to do with the death toll; it was god’s fault, so stop hurting Bush’s feelings!!!

1 Like

The mean girl in me says, “If it weren’t for those bruises on and around his lips, we wouldn’t have known that McConnell had any lips.”

6 Likes

The consensus seems to be that the evil is consuming him. But not fast enough.

6 Likes

His wife is an abuser?

1 Like

He’s obviously on Coumadin. Can’t someone give him a little nudge down the steps?

5 Likes

The mean girl ALWAYS welcome in these parts.

2 Likes

That’s the bumper sticker I’m having printed up. It sums up everything about “Making America Great, again”

3 Likes
6 Likes

Without every known type of medicine, all of these old goddamn utter pieces of evil shit would be dead. It makes me crazy.

1 Like

Honestly, Biden should have started off every response after that repeating the line ‘I take full responsibility, it’s not my fault’ a few times like he’s still trying to process it and then ‘what was the question again?’ or ‘I think I’m done here’ and just walked off.

1 Like

When I was recovering from surgery a few years ago, I had gotten blood thinners prior and when the arterial line was removed after, my arm bruised extensively. When I returned to work at the medical center several days after, my colleagues kept asking, “Are you safe at home?” :sunglasses:

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available