Trump Jr. Punches Back At Speculation He Was High At RNC: ‘You Have Me Confused With Hunter Biden’ | Talking Points Memo

Donald Trump Jr. on Wednesday morning managed to throw Hunter Biden under the bus while hitting back at allegations of cocaine use during his RNC speech.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1328736
1 Like

We can never confuse you with Hunter Biden Don Jr…
Hunter Binden has the DNA of a decent and good man,
You however, was spawned from a Demon Semen!

21 Likes

Beavis wasn’t high, just delusional…

16 Likes

‘You Have Me Confused With Hunter Biden’

A witless response from a complete void of intellect and imagination. Try harder next time. Or better yet, just STFU. We’ll all be better off for it.

33 Likes

Trump and Trump Jr.

TrumpBeavis-Pencehead

15 Likes

Yo, Beavis.

6 Likes

Actually, that’s Hoosier Right Wing Nut Job Mike Pence on the right. You can tell him from Jr. by his Indiana tan.

12 Likes

Behold, weasel father, weasel son.

10 Likes

It is a pointless “news” item. Be Best, TPM.

23 Likes

I hope that someday Hunter Biden “confuses” Junior’s face with a punching bag.

6 Likes

THIS… in spades.

14 Likes

Seriously, though, he was high AF.

23 Likes

What?! What did he say? I still can’t read since his girlfriend yelled at me the other night. Yeah, it was that loud.

7 Likes

I know I might stink to the high heavens, but I wasn’t actually high.

2 Likes

Beavis was high, and delusional.

8 Likes

Hey, Junior? Do you know how you know if your family loves you? When they care enough not to let you go on stage looking like that. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. Your daddy still doesn’t care about you.

18 Likes

Don’t you hate it when the kids get into your stash, Donald?

4 Likes

Enough with the Bizarro Kennedys already.

10 Likes

Nobody could believe that somebody could act so obnoxiously without being high on cocaine. That’s all it is. The same goes for your shouty girlfriend.

5 Likes

Sure Uday, that’s an answer. But you didn’t really deny it.

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available